Chapter 7: A Second Romance

(Don't play music until the next paragraph)

Matthew brought Claire in the living and got bottle of wine and popped it open. Claire couldn't stop looking at how beautiful his house was. He could tell she loved it. She couldn't stop telling him how beautiful his house was. He was glad she liked the surprise and found her reaction amusing. Claire calmed down and shipped her wine silently and shyly. Matthew couldn't take his eyes off of her. Claire could feel him starring at her non stop and she was starting to get a little uncomfortable. She asked him to stop and he apologized. He expressed how he couldn't help it and how beautiful she was to him. It made her feel good to hear him say those sweet thing about her. Though she was having a nice time Jason was on her mind. She couldn't help but feel a little guilty. She sat on his nice white plushed couch thinking about how they made love at her house in her living room. Matthew touched her shoulder gently and kissed her neck! Claire jumped up and asked him what he was doing. He slowly stood up and picked up a remote control and turned on some slow jams.

(play music)

He asked her to dance with him. She took his hand and he pulled her into his body. She shyly looked down and he lifted her head softly with his finger. He smiled sweetly at her, kissed her forehead, and Claire closed her eye and let him take the lead. They danced for hours talking and laughing and drank wine. Claire was having a good time and Matthew was starting to grow on her. The sun was setting and Claire looked at the time. She told Matthew she had to go. He told her she could spend the night. She couldn't she thought to herself. She remembered how nice and comfortable his bedrooms looked. She thought for a moment and she couldn't say no. She made Matthew be on his best behavior. He promise and they moved to the down stairs den to watch Netflix and eat dinner.

 He promise and they moved to the down stairs den to watch Netflix and eat dinner

They watched a romantic comedy and order pizza. Matthew had Claire where he wanted her. He was going to make his moved. He liked Claire and wanted her to himself. As they watched Netflix he put his arm around Claire and she froze. She looked at Matthew and he leaned in and kissed her. Claire went to push him off, but she felt her body melt when he lip touched hers. She grabbed his face and played in his hair as they continued kissing passionately. He put his hands around her waist and pulled her into him. Claire lied on the couch heart beating out of control. Her hormones were everywhere and she couldn't control her self. She clawled at his back and took off his shirt as he kissed her neck.

He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom and lied her on the bed gently.

He pulled off her pants and shirt

He pulled off her pants and shirt. He clapped his hands and the lights dimed and her looked into Claire's eyes. She looked back into his smiling face. "I'm going to make you feel so good," he said leaning into her face and kissing her. They made love and it felt so good. Claire was lost in his world. She didn't want it to end.

When they finished he took Claire in the shower she made love to her again. This was to good to be true. This man was rich, he adored her and was as sweet as pie, but in the back of her mind she knew she was in trouble. She was afficially in a love triangle. What was she going to do? She was so confused. Her mind left those negative thoughts and enjoyed her time with Matthew in the moment.

The next morning

The next morning.........