Chapter 4: Secret Love

Claire told Kevin and Stephanie to wait there and she walked Jason to his car. He pulled her into his body and kissed her. He made her feel so good. She didn't want it to end. She told him she would call him later and he got in his car and pulled off. When she got back in the house it was silent. Kevin and Steph were looking at her smiling. So she told them what happen. They couldn't believe it. They were happy for Claire and glad she finally has got some. Steph knew they were more than just friends. Claire told them she didn't want to rush things and was taking things slow though. The three of them went out to eat and talked about their night some more. Claire told them about the guy who came up to her at the club. They were very intrigued to find out more about this mystery guy that Claire met at the club. She then remembered the note he gave her before he left. She never looked at it. She couldn't stop thinking about what could be on the note. After they ate they went shopping at the mall. Claire called Jason to meet them there.

Claire had went with Kevin and Steph and went to go look for a pair of earrings. Jason went with her. While she was in the Body Central looking for some cute earrings, in the corner of her eye through the display window, she saw the guy from the club! Claire stood frozen starring at him in shock. What was he doing here, she thought to herself. Jason walked up behind her seeing she was in a gaze. He quickly recognized who she was starring at. He asked Claire what was he doing here. She told him she didn't know. The handsome guy walked up to Claire smiling. "Hi" he said looking into her eyes. "Can we help you," said Jason stepping in front of Claire. "I was just saying hi," the stranger said still gazing into Claire's eyes. "Did you follow me here,"asked Claire hoping he would say no?
"No, he said. "Is this your boyfriend," asked the guy looking Jason up and down like a bum on the street. "No...he is one my best friends,"said Claire looking at Jason. "Whats it to you,"asked Jason looking irritated. "Jason ...don't," said Claire trying to calm him down. Kevin and Steph were walking up. "Who this," asked Kevin." "I'm Matthew, a friend of Claire's, we met last night at the club," he said smiling shaking Kevin's hand. Jason was hot mad and looked like he was ready to take this guy out. "Everyone looked at Claire. "Well I'll let you all go, Give me a call later, said Matthew kissing her hand and walking away. Jason stood there looking like he could punch somebody in the face. "That's the guy you met last nigh,'said Steph still watching him walk away.

 "That's the guy you met last nigh,'said Steph still watching him walk away

"Yeah,"She said looking at Jason. "Can we go now please,"said Jason rolling his eyes. "Whats wrong,"asked Claire grabbing his hand gently. 'That guy gives me a bad feeling." Steph and Kevin walked ahead while they talked to give them some privacy. Claire didn't say much. After they were done shopping everyone went to Claire's house. When they got there Kevin and Steph decided to go home and get ready for the next work day. Jason and Claire sat in the living room and watched TV. It was an awkward silence for a while. Then Claire leaned in and kissed Jason. Jason kissed her back. He grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of him. Damn.... when these two got together the room heated up. They truly had something special.