Chapter 15: Dangerous Love

Jason told Claire not to worry. They went back to the party and tried to enjoy themselves. The party went well and everyone left little by little. Stephanie and Kevin stayed after to help clean up. Jason and Claire told them about the box and note. They made a police report and talked to the Detective about their case. The police were order to do a drive by every hour for their protection and the police department called every other hour to make sure things were OK. They had security cameras built inside and out the house for safety. They weren't taking any chances. Everyone had finally left and Claire and Jason got ready for bed. Jason hugged Claire from behind and they fell sound asleep.

Then Claire awake to a loud noise in the living room she tried waking up Jason, but he wouldn't wake up

Then Claire awake to a loud noise in the living room she tried waking up Jason, but he wouldn't wake up. She got out of bed and got a baseball bat out the closet and walked in the hallway. She slowly walked towards the pitch black living room. Her heart was beating fast and sweat fell from her forehead. She turned the corner to do find a shadowy figure standing by the TV!!! She ran towards it swinging the bat wildly! The figure came out the shadows and it was Matthew!!!! He snatched the bat from her and grabbed her and pushed her to the floor! Jason ran in and turned on the lights! Then Matthew pulled out a gun a shot him in the chest!!! Jason looked down at his shirt and blood began to soak through his shirt! He fell to his knees and hit the floor! Claire screamed and reached her hand towards him! Matthew pulled her by the hair and put the gun to her head! " A dangerous love affair," he said smiling. Then he shot her!

Claire jumped up and woke up in a sweat! Jason woke up and asked her was she OK?! Claire went to the bathroom and put water on her face

Claire jumped up and woke up in a sweat! Jason woke up and asked her was she OK?! Claire went to the bathroom and put water on her face. Jason came in behind her a touched her shoulder. He grabbed her hand and they got back in the bed and held her tight. He told her he would protect her. They soon fell asleep. The next morning...