Chapter 7

To the right is Tyra Bolling who will be playing our shy/ smart little werewolf Aaliyah Scott *claps hands* I saw her picture and I was like she's the one...lol anyway on with the story. We'll get to meet the rest of my characters. XD

The art room was empty expect for the seven other people in the room. The aura felt heavy and serious. My stomach cringed as I looked around the room at unfamiliar faces.

"I'm Gage the leader of this small Covenant and what we're going to tell you must never leave this room." He wore a black and silver South Pole shirt with black jeans.  He had on black vans with silver lace.

I looked directly in his blue eyes and lost all my confidence. He had long lushes silver hair that went any direction that it wanted to.

His hair was untamed and he had the eyes of a fierce tiger. He had the vibes of a leader and he was very ripped.

My inner mind was yelling words and I mumbled, "You're a Werewolf."

He smiled, heat radiated from him. "Good senses. Okay I'll let everyone self introduce." He turned to the Covenant and waited. No one spoke at first, which clearly agitated Gage. After a few passing seconds a short lanky boy came forward.

 "Well I'll go first since your all wimps. My names Todd and I'm -,"

"A werewolf," I interrupted.

He growled like a mad dog and there was a stir in the room. He had blonde hair and hazel eyes that cried for attention.

I walked over to him giggling and it must have been a surprise to everyone. "You're a hothead aren't you?  Maybe 15 or 14 at the most and in 9th grade."

"Those are fighting words." He barred his teeth and glared. He was insecure about his looks so he probably had low self-esteem, which was sad because he's so cute.    

"You're adorable." His eyes widened and there were gasp in the room. "My bad, smoking hot." I laughed.

His face turned bright red and he covered his face while stepping away.

There were two girls standing in the corner of the room both were wearing a long sleeve shirt with colorful hearts and flowers. One had on a jean skirt and the other had blue jeans on.

"Hi we're twins." One of them said.

"No really she totally couldn't tell." the other one rolled her eyes and flipped her black hair. "I'm Isabella and she is Isabel."

"How can you be mean to your sister meaner," Isabel said to her sister.

Isabella shrugged her shoulders and said to me, "I'm the one with black hair and she is the one with brown. Remember that, because that means I dyed my hair for nothing."

I nodded. "Got it."

"We're vampires by the way." They both smiled a fang filled smile. That reminded me off the question that was nagging me every since I found out what Stephanie was.

"I thought vampires couldn't walk around in the sunlight," I questioned.

"Well that's obviously a lie Sherlock," Isabella snickered harshly. Isabel gave her a hard shove.

"What my significant other means is that the fairy tales about vampire is just a lie that we lead humans to believe to protect us from them. Well most of the fairy tales are anyways." Isabel watched me closely, a little too closely. "Lets not get into what was a lie and the truth right now. Lets finish introductions," she smiled a forced smile.

I turned reluctantly to a brown haired girl wearing a strapless orange shirt with spades print and black skinny jeans. "Hi," she whispered.

I got a recollection of her during my outburst of witch fire.