Chapter 9

Kristen Stewart will be playing .....*drum roll* STEPHANIE!! *crowd goes wild* i know i know you're all happy and guess what so am I. XD anywho that's it read on!!

When I woke up my eyes were sore from crying and everything was a blur. I stumbled to the bathroom and got ready for school.

I had on a purple wing sleeve decree tee, scope necklace with little pleats, and a stylish black under shirt. My purple plaid skirt matched my Fabulosity 'Lacey' sandal and shirt.

I walked down stairs and out the door. I ignored everyone in the house that protested me not eating breakfast. I decided to walk to school, because I was too mad to talk to Caleb.

Half way to school Caleb's car pulled up beside me. I didn't dare look at him and walked faster.

"I can explain," He shouted out the window.

"Explain how you lied about coming over. I'm not a child, so I don't need your excuses." The wind hit my face hard.

"Get in the car Jaci please," His voice was sincere.

"I don't think so. I'd rather walk." I stopped at a stop light.

"Don't be so stubborn Jaci I thought you said you weren't a child."

I looked at him and said, "Fine." I got into the car and turned up the heat.

"See you went and got yourself freezing cold." He drove off when the light turned green.

"What does it matter?" I looked at the clock and it read 7:10am.

"It matters a lot. A lot of people need you alive."

"What do you mean?" I looked at him questionably.

"You're the Princess of the Moon and Night." He looked at me through the corner of his eyes.

"Your family has ruled over the supernatural world for centuries. Only a select group of families were born witches, so being a witch is very great. Witches are above all creatures of the human world and supernatural world."

"I'm a witch," I said the words slowly, so my mind could absorb them.

"Yes and a very important one. Not many can be crowned Princess, Queen, King, or Prince." He put his hand over mine.

I wanted to pull away, but I was lost in my own thoughts. "I'm a princess."

"You'd be a Queen, but you don't have the training or knowledge."

"So my Mom was a Queen and my dad a King?" He pulled into the parking lot and parked the car.

"You make it seem like they're not." Caleb gave me his undivided attention.

"Their dead." A tear twinkled down my cheek.

"What you never told me about that even though it was weird how your grandma is a Queen." His mouth fell open due to his realization of his own stupidity.

"If you don't close your mouth flies will fly in there." I tried to laugh, but I failed.

A group of girls were coming towards the car, so I wiped my tears away. I kissed Caleb goodbye and said, "Hey that's life."

I got out the car and walked in the direction of 1st period. Caleb swung me around to face him. "You shouldn't have to feel this way about life, just because of one bad experience."

"Its not just one, two, or three bad experiences, Caleb. My life is one big bad experience." I broke Caleb's grip on my arm. "Nothing ever goes right in my life, so I shouldn't expect much. If you want a wonderful cheerful girlfriend then you better go find one."