30] part of this family

Elyza storms through the house, looking for her sister. She sees them laying her down on the couch, as Daniel and Ofelia start checking her over. She goes to walk into the living room, when Madison stands in front of her blocking her entrance.

"Madison." Elyza warns. "Please move." Normally she isn't one to ask nicely when someone is standing in her way, but considering this is her Hodnes's mother, she figures she should.

Madison stands her ground. "Elyza, you have to let them check her over. Let them focus, clean her up and make sure nothing is seriously wrong with her."

"I need to find out what happened to her. And to Lyndsey." Elyza chokes out.

Madison's eyes soften. She puts her hand on Elyza's shoulder. "She passed out the second she pulled up. It might be awhile before she wakes up." She looks over Elyza's shoulder to Alicia. "Get her out of here for a little bit."

Elyza can feel Alicia's hand slowly slip into hers and start pulling her outside. Elyza is so angry, her entire body is shaking with adrenaline. This cannot be happening she thinks. This is all her fault. She shouldn't have let them go alone.

Once they get outside, Alicia lets her hand go. Knowing her as well as she does, she wants to give Elyza her space to handle the rage bubbling up within her.

Which she does, against the brick exterior of the house. She throws both her fists into it, one after another, crumbling the brick with each hit. She lets out a scream from deep within her core, before slamming her right fist one last time into the brick so hard, it looks like a mini wrecking ball hit the side of the house.

Elyza hears a small, barely audible gasp. She knows she is worrying her Hodnes, so she takes a few deep breaths to center herself and stifle her rage. After a few minutes of controlled breathing, she turns to Alicia, waves her over, and grabs her up into her arms.

"I need to find out how long it has been since he took her. They have been gone a week, if it was longer than 3 days, we need to move. We need to find a new place, all my safe houses will be compromised." Elyza tells Alicia.

"Why?" Alicia asks.

"He will find out where we are. He will know our entire plan. He will know everything, she knows." She tells her Hodnes.

Alicia pulls back to look at her. "Lyndsey wouldn't talk would she? Unless... he..." Then she shivers.

"It doesn't matter. She wouldn't need to talk." Alicia looks at her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, before Elyza leads her over to sit on the steps. Elyza paces on the ground below needing to keep her body moving.

"Lyndsey was part of a different program at Red Weather. The goal was to start the human race on collective learning, or cybernetic intelligence." Alicia shakes her head in confusion. Elyza thinks for a minute on how to explain.

"Their goal was to make the old way of learning obsolete. Make it so that we never have to learn anything, just download it to the brain via a supercomputer. Lyndsey succeeded in their testing and experiments. They did this by inserting nanotechnology embedded processors throughout her brain." She points to the back of her neck. "They can download or upload information to and from her using the supercomputer and the connector inserted in her neck."

Alicia's mouth drops open. Elyza nods. "All he has to do is get her hooked up to the supercomputer and he will know everything. And if it's been longer than three days, we need to leave in case he tries to come here."

"Oh my god." Alicia says.

Nick comes out of the door and motions for them to come inside. "She's awake." He says before heading back in.