42] Admiral Stroke Off

Everyone's eyes are on the screens, but mine. Mine are on Elyza. I have one of her hands in both of mine, and she is trying to pull away. She wants to go talk to this man. I don't want her to go talk to him. I want to go back to thirty seconds ago when we were kissing, and happy, because everything was over. This man isn't going to bring happiness. This man is going to bring trouble. He will try and make Elyza angry, just like they all do! She deserves a little while to be happy.. with me.. naked.

"Elyza, it would very much be in your best interest to speak with me. It would also be in Alicia's best interest. Maree's. Lyndsey's. Chris's. Would you like me to continue, or do you get where I am going with this?" Stroker's voice rings out on the multiple screens.

I feel Elyza tense up beside me, and turn still as stone. I then hear a low growl, and Elyza tries to pull away again.

"Hey Elyza?" Maree calls out in a fake whisper, stopping Elyza in her attempt to move. "Did he list us correctly in the order of importance to you?" She gives Elyza a thumbs up, trying poorly to block it from Lyndsey's sight. "I knew you loved me more than Lyndsey."

Lyndsey punches Maree in the arm. "Idiot! He got us mixed up. She definitely loves me more. Elyza, tell her I'm right."

"At least you made the list!" Nick calls out, playing along with the other Lost Boys.

Elyza looks at me, and I can see her a little more relaxed. I let go of her hand, and she brings it up behind my head. She pulls me into a kiss. "No matter what happens." She whispers. She looks at me, finishing what she wants to say with her eyes.

Elyza walks over to the group, ignoring the Admiral on the screen. "The wizard of Oz over there, only got one name right on that list." She gives me a wink.

Chris raises his hand. "It was me! It goes, Me, Madison, Daniel, my dad.."

"Miss Lex! I'm not sure you understand.." Stroker starts, but is interrupted by Elyza.

"Be assured, that I understand the situation just fine, Admiral..?" She says looking at the nearest camera.

"Admiral Richard Stroker, the highest ranking.." He is cut off by fits of laughter between Elyza and Maree. They are laughing so hard, that Maree falls on the floor grabbing her stomach.

"Admiral Dick Stroker!" Maree calls out, before doubling over again. "Nice to meet you, Admiral Rub One Out!"

"Say, what mighty fine weather we're having, Admiral Jacking Off" Elyza says.

"That was lame, Elyza. Be more creative. Admiral Slap the Salami, is the highest ranking officer. Show some respect." Maree says.

"What you think you know more than me, Goufa?" Elyza retorts, raising an eyebrow at Maree.

Maree eyes Elyza, before she takes in a huge breath continuing. "Beating the bait, Beating the Bishop, Beating the Dummy, Beating the Snake, Beating the Stick, Beating your Meat."

"Bet you can't get ten more. Also in one breath. And you're not allowed to use beating again." Elyza challenges.

I go to sit down in a chair. This is going to take a while. Lyndsey follows, and sits on my lap, since I have the only chair.

"They have to get it out of their system." She tells me.

I let out a long sigh. "I know." Then I put my head on the back of her shoulder.

"Fine. Easy." She takes in another huge breath. "Choke your Chicken, Choke Kojak, Chokin Charlie til he Throws up, Couch Hockey for One, Crank the Shank, Date Miss Michigan, Date Mother Palm and her Five Daughters.." She runs out of breath.