39] let the bodies hit the floor

Elyza was leading the way through the compound. Their next part of the plan needed to take place in the barracks, so that is where they are headed. If they can sneak in quietly, they can take out half of the Corp while they sleep, but they have to be quick.

Once they reach their destination, Elyza stops the group at the first door. She opens the door slowly to make sure it's clear. They all slip into the room, and quietly shut the door. There are 8 soldiers asleep, the cots all next to each other, in two groups of four. Elyza will take one side of four by herself, with the others taking out one soldier each.

Everyone gets into position, knives in hand, raised above their heads, waiting on Elyza's signal. Elyza clicks her tongue and everyone strikes. Elyza told the group it needed to be a strike to the head, that way the wont have to worry about them turning, and being a problem to deal with later. Elyza throws three knives, and slams the forth through the head of the last man just as he was waking from the slight noise. She collects her weapons, and then she moves to the door, the others following. She looks out, sees that the hallway is clear, so she motions for them to follow and they move onto the next room.

They make it through all of the rooms without incident. Half of Red Weather Corp was taken out in less than a half hour. Now, the plan calls for Elyza and the team to head to the infirmary. She knows Maree would have been taken there due to the wounds she sustained before she was taken. Every inch of Elyza wants to just run upstairs and check the holding cells. If Alicia is here, that's where she would be, or in Jayson's office. She will find out soon, but not soon enough, where her Hodnes is.

Now that they have taken out the sleeping army, once they get Maree, they will no longer need to be as quiet in their mission. Elyza will want Jayson to know that they are there. She knows him too well. She knows he will send everyone to protect his biggest assets. Alicia and Lyndsey.

She turns down the hallway that the infirmary is in, and there are two guards standing watch outside the door. Her knives are already flying by the time the guards turn their heads. She pulls them out, and walks through the infirmary door.

Maree is laying in one of the beds, and Jessika is standing over her with a tablet. Maree notices her first, and jumps off the bed. Jessika slowly turns to look at Elyza. The rest of the group aims their guns at Jessika.

"Stand down. She's a friendly." Elyza says, giving Jessika a nod.

Elyza walks over to Maree and starts looking her over. She lifts up Maree's shirt to expose where her lacerations should have been.
"Lyndsey discovered a formula that could replicate your healing abilities. They tested it on us." Maree says.

Elyza's eyes went wide. "Us?"

"Your Hodnes." Jessika tells her.

Elyza's eyes went to Jessika. She could tell her eyes were darkening to the soulless black they would often get when she was really truly angry. Elyza doesn't think that Jessika had ever seen her eyes like this before. Elyza starts walking towards her, when Jessika starts to back up, until she runs into the cart against the wall.

"Where is she?" Elyza growls out. Jessika puts her hands up trying to keep Elyza back.

"Elyza you need to calm down." Maree tells her. Elyza's eyes snap to Maree. "They have her in a second phase of the experiment."

Elyza turns back to face Jessika, and lets out a low growl. "What is the second phase?"

Jessika is crying now. Elyza grabs her by the shoulders and shakes her roughly. "What is the second phase, Jessika?"