Love 'N' Stuff [Original Slash] {20}

When I woke up I didn’t even need a minute to remember why I felt so inherently happy and contented. Watery sunlight was streaming through Jack’s window – closing the curtains had been the last thing on either of our minds the previous night – and I snuggled closer to him, revelling in the warmth.

                ‘Mm,’ he groaned as he woke up, his arms tightening around me as he buried his face in my shoulder. ‘Morning.’ His voice was all sleepy and adorable. What the hell was going on? Since when had Jack ever been adorable? ‘Sleep okay?’

                ‘Pretty well,’ I said smugly. It would have been impossible not to fall into a coma-like sleep after the work-out we’d had. My body was still happy with all the orgasms it’d had been treated to.

                Jack laughed, still sleepy, and kissed my shoulder. ‘I never knew you were a morning person.’

                ‘I honestly doubt it’s morning…’ I pointed out. We’d been up late. We’d probably slept in.

                Jack rolled onto his back and reached up to his desk to grab his phone and check the time. ‘You’re right,’ he said, apparently unperturbed that we were both missing college. ‘It’s half one.’

                ‘Shittttttt.’

                ‘Being in bed with me is objectionable in some way?’

                I rolled over, almost against my free will, his pull over me is so magnetic, and pressed my lips to his once, hard. ‘No.’ I paused. ‘But Benny and Matt have probably figured out where we are.’

                ‘God forbid,’ Jack said mildly, letting his fingers play with the ends of my hair distractedly.

                ‘They’re going to make fun of us.’

                ‘I think we could take them.’

                ‘We only just saved Benny’s life yesterday! We can’t kill him yet.’

                ‘Good point. I suppose we’ll just have to stay in here forever then.’

                ‘Now that’s not a bad idea…’ I trailed off, kissing him again, letting my body slide against his until I was leaning over him and things were getting a little hot again.

                Then his phone rang.

                And rang.

                And rang.

                ‘Are you gonna get that?’ I asked eventually.

                ‘Wasn’t planning on it,’ Jack murmured, transferring his attention to my neck and making my eyes flicker shut as he found my soft spot. I reached out however and grabbed his phone, forcing my eyes back open to see that it was his friend Detective Morrissey.

                ‘Jack?’

                ‘Mmm,’ he moaned happily, kissing along my jawbone and trying to get back to my mouth.

                ‘Jack you might want to take this.’

                ‘There is nothing else I want to be doing right now,’ he groaned, trying to reach out and grab my hand to put the phone back down.