chapter 21

"Harry?" Louis says pulling me closer towards him. We're lying down on my bed, him cuddling me. "I really don't know what to do now. What if Mark tells my mum and tells her to kick me out? I really don't know what I'd do"

I bring my hand up to his face and caress him cheek "Lou, you can stay here with me, my mum loves you so I'm sure it wouldn't be a pain. Besides you are my boyfriend, I'll do anything for you" I kiss his cheek

"Thank you" he mutters "we've got to get ready for school" he says sitting up pulling his arms away from me. I sit up with him and sigh "What's wrong love? " Louis asks me

"I really can't be bothered" I tell him "I mean I'd rather stay here and cuddle up together just doing nothing"

"I know. But we've got to go" Louis states. He stands up and smiles "have you got a top I could borrow? Mines a bit dirty" he says looking at me

"I'm sure I can find something that would fit you" I laugh standing up and going to my wardrobe. I find a black tank top and smile, his biceps in this would look great - well more than great.

I turn and pass Louis the top but am stopped in my tracks by a topless Louis. He smirks at me causing me to get a little hot under the collar. I gulp and Lou laughs a little "see something you like?" He asks walking closer towards me causing me to blush. He keeps waking until his arms are around my waist and his chest is pushed against mine. He moves his hands down to my arse and squeezes it causing me to jump a little. He starts sucking on my neck then trails kisses up to my lips. Our lips are now moving in sync. I feel Louis smile into the kiss.

I pull away from him teasing him a little smiling while doing so. This causes Louis to pout a little at me and I laugh "Get changed, we're going to be late"

Once we got changed we head down stairs to find the house empty. We head out of the front door locking the door behind us and then walk to school holding each other's hand.

"Hi guys" Shannon says smiling hugging us both "I've missed you" she says

"Missed you to hun" Louis laughs pushing her away from us gently "but Harry's mine, go find Mike to hug"

"I would but can't. He's covering a class and I think people will talk if I just go into the class and hug him" she says looking serious

"I didn't mean now" Louis laughs "Come on let's go" pulling my arm with his hand towards our class. Once we are in the class room Louis pulls me down to sit on his lap, he then starts to massage my thighs kissing my neck causing me to moan aloud making a few heads turn our way.

"Mr Styles, Mr Tomlinson stop that right now!" Miss Murphy says with a stern voice "sit down on your own seat Harry, preferably one away from Louis"

Louis looks at me as I stand up looking embarrassed. I take a seat next to Niall who was sat at the back of the room. He smiles at me tapping his finger tips on his desk to a beat.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and look over towards Louis thinking that he had sent me a message. But he's still facing the front. I take my phone out of my pocket and check

From: 07790844632
Hey Harry, it's me x

I look at the message in confusion who the hell could this be? "Mr. Styles!" Miss Murphy shouts "phone now" she walks over towards mine and Niall's desk and snatches my phone out of my hand "Thank you Harry" She smiles walking back to the front talking about the different types of rivers. Geography is one of the most boring lessons ever.

As the lesson goes on I can't help but think about the message, who knows my number and has got a new number recently. I can't think of anyone.

"That's all for today. Harry can I see you after please?" Miss Murphy asks smiling and I simply nod towards her.

Louis walks up to me and smiles "I'll meet you next lesson yeah?" He pecks my lips I nod smiling receiving another kiss from him

"See you Lou" I laugh. He throws his backpack over his shoulder and walks out.

I walk up to the front of the room to Miss Murphy 's desk. "You two dating?" She asks

"What's it to you if we are?" I question her

"Nothing at all. But it's cute" She smiles "I wasn't trying to get you told off. I like you Harry, your one of my best students" She says "it would have kept this till the end of the day but you can have it now" She smiles handing me my phone back

"Thank you" I smile "your probably one of my favourite teachers" I complement her

"Are you just saying that because I gave you your phone back?" She asks me causing me to smile

"Most definitely not" I laugh "but I must really get going now before I'm late"

"See you tomorrow Harry" she says laughing at me

Once I've left the room I take out my phone and quickly type a reply

To: 07790844632
Hi, who is this?

I put my phone back into my pocket and walk towards my next class. I spot Louis stood outside of the door with Niall and Shannon. "Harry" Niall exclaims "what she want with you? She didn't try it on with you did she? I always thought that she had a soft spot for you"

"She just asked if me and Lou were dating and she said I was her favourite student and she gave me my phone back" I tell them

"She was hitting on you!" Louis says biting his lip putting a protective arm around my waist

"She wasn't. She is just friendly" I tell them

"Right. Come in class" Mr. Cotton shouts. As we walk in we take our seats. I sit around a table with Louis, Niall and Shannon. "As you can all see I'm covering again today" he says smiling causing the whole class to cheer him "Thank you, thank you" He laughs taking a bow which makes everyone laugh "I'm not sure how long I'll be covering for, as Mrs Blite is very ill. But I assured her that we will be fine"

My phone buzzes again. I take it out of my pocket and read the message

From: 07790844632
It's Brawley x

**** AUTHORS NOTE****
Had a fab co-writer on this chapter! But most importantly who is Brawley???? Keep reading to find out! ☺