Chapter 2

Tomorrow it's school, great (note of sarcasm) I've got ten hours until then. I get changed into some pjs and jump into my bed and slowly drift off to sleep.

My eyes flicker open to the sound of my alarm. I roll over to turn it off and get out of bed. I walk over to my draw to look for some clothes suitable for school when my sister Gemma comes barging into my room "Hey little bro" she says with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"What's up with you?" I raise an eyebrow at her

"No Harry! What's wrong with you! you can't wear them" She takes the clothes I just picked out of my draw and hands me a new outfit "here" She passes me a tank top and skinny jeans.

I shake my head "No, never in a million years" I state shoving the clothes back into her hands.

"Your sooo particular Hazza" Gemma hugs me. Its not that I don't like the clothes, I do but I cut. Have done ever since I've been bullied, been called names and everything else that has happened because I am worthless. No one would miss me if I left this world.

Gemma walks out of my room and I get changed into a checkered shirt and some black skinny jeans. I walk onto my attached bathroom and style my hair, I dont do much just jell my hair and ruffle a few curls.

*Louis P.O.V*

another day so school great! School just so BORING! I generally fall asleep though lessons and end up in detentions, it's all part of my image you see, so I'm not faised by it at all. I walk up to my car and unlock it then sit in the drivers seat, I put the radio on and 'Love Me Again' is playing by John Newman. This song is catchy if I do say so my self.

I pull up into the school car park and park in my usual space. I spot my gang all huddled over Harry Styles 'the gay' I can't be bothered this morning to use him as my punch bag, as I've just broke up with my girlfriend, Eleanor. I wasn't interested in her she used me for popularity and I found out that she was cheating on me with Mr James our P.E teacher. He got the sack but their still together (well so I'm told they are) To be honest I've never been interested in any of my girlfriends, they always ask me out (because I'm the hottest in this school) and me being nice says yes because I don't want to break their little hearts.

"Hey Tommo!" Zayn shouts from the entrance of the school

"Zayn lad, what's up dude?" I walk over to him and man hug him

"where were you? we were beating up your punchbag" Zayn shouts making me jump

"Um, where you? I never saw ya buddie" I shrug "Let's get to music we'll probably see him in class" I smile but fake it. I can't be bothered with beating anyone up today.