Fear

The next morning when Lorenzo opened his eyes Elena's naked body was still pressed up against his own with their legs intertwined with each other. This was the second time he woke up with her in his arms but this time it felt different, he felt different. It was like he had a new lease on life and Elena was the reason for it. He didn't want the moment to end but knew he needed to get out of bed. Lorenzo laid there for a bit longer holding her to him then placed a soft kiss to her forehead.

After slowly easing out of the bed and getting ready for the day ahead of him, Lorenzo stood at the side of the bed looking down at his beautiful wife as she slept peacefully. It had been an amazing night for the both of them. Things had finally started to go his way and now she was fully his in every way. Elena's naked body was exposed from the waist up with the sheet laying dangerously low on her as she laid on her stomach. Lorenzo reached out and slid his fingers tips up her spine and watched as goosebumps rose on her body. Halfway up her eyes fluttered open as a small smile graced her face while looking up at him over her shoulder. Lorenzo sat on the bed next her body as his fingers ran back down her spine.

"Morning beautiful." He said smiling at her then looked down at his fingers.

"Morning." She said in a sleepy voice.

"I've got some things to do this morning and probably most of the afternoon." He said as his eyes stood watching his fingers move along her bare back. Elena nodded her head knowing better than to question what he had to do because she knew he wouldn't tell her. "I want you to meet me at the casino's bar at five." Lorenzo said as he leaned down and placed a kiss on the center of her back.

"Ok." Elena said fighting back a moan as he began trailing kisses up her spine.

"Gino and Tony need to be with me, I have guards watching the cameras but other than that most of the guys will be busy today." He said when he reached the back of her neck. "I don't want you leaving the resort for anything."

"I'm just going to lay by the pool and relax in the sun." Elena said as Lorenzo nipped at her neck and she moaned softly bringing a smirk to his face.

"After today the two of us are going to spend the next few days alone with no interruptions." Lorenzo said trailing kisses to her jaw. "I need more time alone with you."

"Mmm..." Elena moaned as she enjoyed the feel of his lips on her skin.

"Fuck." Lorenzo said as he shifted his body when he felt his groin twitch with excitement. "I got to go because if I don't leave now, I'm going to climb back in this bed with you."

"I'm not stopping you." Elena said with a smirk as she turned over onto her back as he stood up.

When her breast came into full view Lorenzo let out an animalistic growl. "That is low." He said shaking his head.

Elena just smiled at him as she sat up and gathered the sheet then wrapped it around her body as she got out of bed. "I'll see you at five in the casino." She said stepping closer to him and stood on her toes placing a small kiss to the corner of his mouth then walked away.

Lorenzo watched as she walked into the bathroom then he heard the water in the sink running. It wasn't long after that when his tie and shirt dropped to the bed. When he stepped into the bathroom Elena had been leaning over the sink rinsing her mouth out while the sheet she had was lying on the counter next to her. Lorenzo let out a moan as he stepped up behind her pulling her back against his chest. She squealed in shock as he turned her to face him crashing his lips into hers.

He held tightly onto her hips as he lifted her up and placed her down on the counter. Lorenzo's lips moved from hers and began nipping his way down her neck. Wanting this as much as he did Elena's hands went to his belt and blindly began undoing it. When his pants slid down his legs Lorenzo grabbed both her hands and roughly pinned them to the mirror in one of his hands. Being driven by pure lust and wanting desire, Lorenzo yanked his boxers out of the way and enter her completely to the hilt in one swift thrust. Elena cried out in both pain and pleasure as her body arched against his.