Trouble

Hey this a new story. They aren't famous in this one but I hope you like it. 

Btw Aj has the power of telepathy so if you see thus symbol * it means its a mind message.

Aj's P.O.V.

"I can't believe your Revealing is going to be next week!" Bri said. She was way more excited about this than I was.

"Gee thanks for the reminder." I said sarcastically.

"Why don't you want to have your Revealing?" Sarah asked. "Don't you wanna find your mate?"

In the vampire world we have mates. Another person we have to spend the rest of our lives with. Male vampires are born with a symbol; it's right on their neck below their ear. Female vampires don't get their symbol til they turn 180. We call it a Revealing.

"Yeah but I wanna live my life first. I wanna have fun, do something crazy. Do you know what I mean?" I asked as I turned around hopefully. She just shook her head at me. "I guess not. No one does." I whispered to myself as I turned back around and continued walking down the cold, dark street.

Why are we walking down a dark street in the middle of the night? Because my father wanted me back home early for my Revealing. It was me and my four best friends, Bri, Sarah, Leah, and Mia. We've known each other for a long time, almost a hundred years if I remember right.

Bri was on the short side with medium length blonde hair, she was always full of energy and always anxious to get in a fight. Sarah was taller than me with dirty blonde hair that was half way down her back, she was the most level headed and she always had your back. Leah had light brown hair and was a about an inch shorter than Sarah, she was always good for a laugh and never backed down from a fight. Mia had was also on the short side and she had long black hair, she was the most serious but she'd never leave you behind.

I've been described many ways, but I'm the leader. The one comes up with the plans and makes sure they get done. Most people think I'm a rebel with the way I dress or my brown hair with blue highlights, but the people that know me the best know that I just don't want to be described as the perfect princess.

We were almost to the street where secret door that led to the Vampire kingdom was. When suddenly I stopped and sniffed. There was a strange smell coming from the other end of the street we were on.

* Be on your guard there's others near.* I listened carefully as the other girls quietly got ready for a fight.

Harry's P.O.V.

Three stupid weeks and we still haven't been able to find any sign of the vampire kingdom in America. We and the boys were sent here to find the entrance and go back with that information.

Niall quickly turned sucked in a breath through his nose. He smelled something and from the look on his face it wasn't blood.

"Vampires." He said quickly. "About five of them."

"Perfect." I said I've been waiting for a fight since we got here.

We slowly made our way down the street and then we saw five people in shadows of the streetlight. They were stand in a pyramid shape with a girl with a leather jacket and jeans at the front.

The girl in front slowly stepped forward and her eyes pierced mine. It was too dark to tell the color. But I could tell she was the leader. I take a step forward and the other four took a quick step out of the shadows. That's when I noticed they were all girls.

"Girls!" Louis shouted in disbelieve.

She bared her teeth her fangs poking out. "You got a problem with that." She spit out. I could hear her growling.