Nothing

Aj's P.O.V.

I was waiting for something. Some sort of reaction. I would have been happy if he was angry or sad at the fact that he had a child. But I got nothing. Not even through his thoughts. No emotion. No reaction. No help.

I decided to just ignore Harry so turned back toward Jason. I walked around Harry and toward Jason.

*Aria. Don't do this. We can figure something out.* It's to late for that now. I would rather know my baby is safe with you, then to be without him.

My father tried to reason with me the entire time I walked towards Jason, but I've already decided. I was going to do this for Conner. I turned around and looked at each person.

This will be the last time I would see any of them. Jason was fast. Sarah would be the only one who could catch him and I have no idea where she is. She said something about "finding someone," I don't even know what she was talking about.

I looked at my father and then at Harry. He was still frozen with no emotion. Not even registering the fact that I was leaving. Not even realizing that we would never see each other again. Maybe it's better this way, maybe it will be easier for all of us.

"Can I hold him one last time? Please." I pleaded to Jason. He nodded and handed Conner to me. I held him close and kissed his head. "I love you Conner."

Her Dad's P.O.V.

Knowing that one of my most trusted men, someone who I had trusted my security and my daughter's life in, was the same person who took away my mate made my blood boil. Everything that I had believed was a lie.

This is all my fault. I need to do something before he can get away. But what am I supposed to do? He can move things with his mind. We'll never have a chance to get close him.

I looked over at Harry to see if maybe he had a plan. He was frozen in shock. I swear if he doesn't do something I'm going to throw a fit.

I looked back at Ariabella. She was holding onto Conner and kissed his head. Then its like a light went off inside of Harry's mind. He suddenly turned around and I noticed that there was something different in his eyes. Before we found Aria he had been angry, but now he looked determined.

I looked back at Aria, she and Jason had yet to see the change in Harry. But the rest of group had. They were all looking at Harry, just waiting for orders.

Harry's P.O.V.

After she told me that it felt like my entire body shut down. I had no control over anything. And then it was gone. Everything was just like before except she wasn't standing by me anymore. I turned and saw everyone looking at me, waiting for a plan. And honestly that's what I was waiting for too.

Then an idea popped into my head. *Aj. Don't move just keep him distracted. I have an idea.* It's too late Harry, there is nothing left you or anyone else can do. *Don't talk like that. Its not to late! Tell Niall to use his power on Jason.* What about Conner?

*Who? Oh the baby. Right.*

I could tell she sent the message to Niall because suddenly there was a dome covering Jason. He was completely surrounded by it and he was yelling and swearing at the top of his lungs.

Aj slowly backed away from him clutching the baby to her chest. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I

"I think its over now." I whispered to her.

"I think you're right. But what happens now?"

THE END (of the story for Harry and Aj at least)

Sorry it took so long but school has been a real pain in the ass.