Distractions

Aj's P.O.V.

"Who's the father?"

What was I supposed to tell him? I can't let him know that its was Harry. He would go on a rampage!

"Um... Daddy that's an awkward question." I said looking down at my hands.

"You know you can tell me." He said. "I won't get mad."

If only that were true.

"Just tell me Aj." He said sadly.

"Dad his name is-"

Knock knock. Who could that be? Then a servant poked their head in.

"Excuse me your majesty. But our warriors are back. You asked me to come tell you when they returned."

My father nodded and stood up. I stood up and followed him out the door. I knew he had forgotten about our conversation but he would bring it up again. But hopefully the next time I would be a little more prepared.

We made our way out to the gardens and that's when I saw the girls and David. They looked tired and hungry. I ran over and wrapped David in a hug first. At first he looked surprised, but he quickly hugged me even tighter.

*Thank you.*

"Anytime." He answered through my thoughts. I ran over to the girls and hugged each one. The last one was Leah and she hugged me the longest ad the tightest.

"I'm glad you're back." She whispered.

"Me too." I answered. My father cleared his throat he was still standing on the steps.

"Thank-you all for doing your part to keep the kingdom safe. I could never thank-you enough. I know that this win is temporary and that they will try to return, but we shall be even better prepared next time." My father finished his little speech and then some servants came and brought out some drinks.

A person near the back held up his cup and yelled, "To the King." We raised our cups and repeated, "To the King."

Louis' P.O.V.

Where on earth is Harry? He sounds a retreat and then no one can find him! If he wasn't my best mate I would probably kill him. The American soldiers were still all over the place. Niall ran over to me.

"I found him, but he's passed out and I can't carry him by myself." Niall started running in one direction. I followed as close as I could and that's when I saw Harry. He was crumpled in a pile on the ground.

Niall pulled one of Harry's arms over his shoulder and I threw Harry's other arm over my shoulder. We dragged him over the other boys

"Zayn get us out of here." I yelled over all the commotion. In a split second. It was quiet. Zayn had transported us somewhere else. But this place doesn't look familiar.

"Louis. Niall. Stay here with Harry. I need to go help the others." We nodded and then he was gone. I looked at Niall and then we laid Harry down underneath a nearby tree.

I looked at Niall. "Do you have any idea what happened to him?"

"Nope he kept mumbling something about somebody named Jason and how he was going to kill him."

I laughed. "Sounds like something he would say." Niall laughed too. Then Harry sat up and glared at us.

"Would you guys shut up. My head hurts so bad. What happened?"

"We were hoping you could tell us. Niall found you passed out on the ground." I answered.

"Yeah you kept saying something about how you were going to kill somebody named Jason." Niall finished. Harry's eyes darkened.

"You're right I am going to kill him. If its the last thing I do."

"What did he do?"

"He took my mate."