Run run as fast as you can

Aj's P.O.V.

They left! Finally! It took them long enough. Now all I gotta do is find a way out of here.

*Aj! I can't keep you invisible for much longer. I'm too far away from you.*

*It's okay Bri. I'm fine for now, just get to our side. Hurry though I think you may have some people following you.*

I slowly got out from under the bed and looked around. It looked similar to my building at our camp. If I can just make it back to the cave I'll be able to hide there until things settle down.

I was halfway to the door when I heard voices talking outside.

"No luck?"

"No. I couldn't pick up her scent." Darn it was Harry. He couldn't be back already! Now I have to hide again. I dove under the bed again and listened to the conversation.

"It's okay man. We'll find her. Where are the others?"

"They picked up some other scents and they were following them." Oh no! The girls! I need to make sure they are okay. "See ya later Ed. I'm going to go get some sleep."

"Alright see ya later mate."

Harry walked into the room and over to the bed. He laid down and started talking to himself.

"Why does she have to make things so difficult?!?!" He said. He sounded beyond frustrated.

Was he talking about me? Maybe it was the fact that I didn't want to die. I waited for what seemed like hours, but it was probably only a few minutes. Finally I heard soft snores. Now is my chance.

I pulled myself out from under the bed. As creepy as it sounds I couldn't help but stare at him. He was lying on his stomach with his head facing the wall away from me.

I pulled my dagger out of my belt. It made a slight noise and he moved his head so it was facing me. I glanced down at him. I was so lost in my thoughts that I dropped the dagger. It hit the floor with a clink.

I saw his eyes popped open and he looked at me. I rushed to the door and threw it open. I could hear his footsteps running after me. The only thought in my mind was to get away.

I could hear him catching up. He was faster than me and I think we both knew it. I heard him grunt from behind me and suddenly I was on the ground. He had grabbed my legs and was holding on to me like his life depended on it.

I rolled over onto my back and tried to kick my legs free. I finally got one of my legs free and managed to kick him in the nose. He let go and held his nose. I started crawling away until I was pulled back.

He flipped me so I was on my back. He used his legs to pin my arms on either side of me. I wasn't giving up this easily. I moved back and forth and bucked my hips trying to throw him off. He was getting more annoyed as he was trying to fix his nose.

"Stop!" He yelled.

"No!" I yelled back. I wasn't going to die without a fight.

He snapped his nose back into place and looked at me. I was still trying to get out from under him. He pinned my shoulders down and looked down in my eyes.

"Don't try anything stupid." He said as he slowly got up. His eyes never left mine. He was waiting for me to try something and I will but not while he's expecting it. He offered his hand and I took it slowly. He helped me up and grabbed my wrist. He held it carefully but firmly in his hand.

We slowly started walking back towards his camp. I had made it farther away than I thought. We almost made into the opening and his grip had loosened slightly.

I yanked my wrist out of his grip and ran as fast as I could to the cave. If I could get to the cave I might just make it. The cave has so many different tunnels it would be impossible for him to find me.

I was fifty feet from the cave. Forty. Thirty. Twenty. And then I was tackled to the ground again.

"You never listen." He said as he yanked me up. This time he held both of my wrists even tighter. There is no way I was going to be able escape now. He dragged me back his little building. Right back where we started.

He sat me down and hand-cuffed me to a wooden chair in the corner of the room. He sat on his bed right across from me. He was just stating at me and he hadn't said a word. It was scaring me more then I wanted to admit.

Harry's P.O.V.

I have her! She's right her in front of me and I can't keep my eyes off of her! She's avoiding looking in my eyes maybe I should trying talking to her.

"I'm glad to see you." Her head snapped up and she looked into my eyes. Her eyes showed so many emotions but only one caught my attention. Sorrow. She looked down and looked up her eyes were hard and cold now, they were filled with nothing but anger.

"I can't really say the same."

"What's your problem?!?!" Didn't she realize that she could be dead right now. She gave me a "did-you-really-just-say-that" look.

"Oh I don't know maybe that fact that I'm handcuffed to a chair. Or maybe its because I will never get to see my father or my friends again. Would you just go ahead and kill me already!"

I was stunned she thought I was going to kill her? I was going to do that before I knew she was mine. But I couldn't kill her now, she belongs to me!

I was about to say something back, but when I looked at her she had this far away look in her eyes. Its like I'm not even here. I'm not sure what's going on but I don't like it.

"Hey!" Her eyes came back into focus and she glared at me. "What are you doing?" She ignored me and went back to staring into space. Then she closed her eyes.

I stepped closer and shook her shoulders. Her eyes flew open and she looked like she was ready to kill someone. I took a step back, I was really surprised by how angry she looked.

"What?" She said. She was trying hard to control her anger, you could tell by her voice. And honestly if she didn't have her hands cuffed I would be more than a little afraid.

"You spaced out again I wanted to make sure you were okay." She looked surprised. She flipped her bangs out of her face and looked back at the ground.

"Why do you even care?" She asked. There was no anger or suspicion in her voice. When she lifted her head up again,bur this time there was one lonely tear rolling down her cheek.

"I care because you're mine now."

If you have any questions go ahead and ask. Please read vote and comment.