Be careful

Aj's P.O.V.

I walked out of the room and walked up to Jason. "Where is Matthew?"

"Probably asleep."

"Well could you go wake him up then?" I said slightly annoyed. I was sick of his attitude.

"Nope." He answered looking at me.

"Why not?" I said. I was beyond pissed right now. I needed to tell Matthew this guy's military plans. Matthew was in charge of battle plans for our troops.

"Because the interview isn't over. I still want to talk to him." He said looking back at him through the one-way window. I rolled my eyes.

"I just got all the information we need Jason."

"You barely said a word to him."

"Jason I don't need to say a word to him. My power is telepathy! He doesn't need to talk." He looked at me slightly surprised, not many people knew what my power was.

"I still want to talk to him." He said heading back towards the door. This is just a waste of time. Then he turned to me. "Why don't you go upstairs and get some sleep."

"Sure." Like that was going to happen. I started towards the stairs and when I heard the door close I turned around and ran to the one-way window. Jason was sitting in the chair giving Harry a death glare. While Harry just sat there calmly sipping his tea.

"Stay away from her." Jason stated icily. "She doesn't belong to you." She belongs with me, he said in his thoughts. Ew. No way! Jason is annoying and possessive. There is no way I could put up with that forever!

"She hasn't gotten her marking yet. She doesn't belong to anyone. How do you know that her marking is going to match yours anway?"

"I know it will."

"No you don't." The markings are made to match two of us that are perfect for each other. And I can tell that your not perfect for her."

"And how is that?" Jason asked he was getting angrier and angrier with every word Harry said.

*Stop now or else he will kill you.* I messaged to Harry. But he asked me a question. Harry answered through his thoughts. I saw him smirk as he answered Jason's question. Oh-no this is just going to end badly I can already tell.

"Because your rude, un-thoughtful, and you get angry way to easily."

*As true as that is it was probably best left unsaid.* As Jason stood up. He was beyond pissed right now. If I didn't stop him he would kill Harry without even thinking.

"Jason." I said as I ran in through the door. He turned around and I stepped back I've never seen him this angry.

"What?" He growled as he tried to control himself.

"I-I-." I didn't think this far ahead. My first thought was to not let him kill Harry. I don't even know why I care. "I can't find Matthew. Could you help me? Please?"

"Yeah come on." He said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him as he walked to the door. I turned around to see Harry staring at me with sad eyes.

*What?* Be careful. He answered.