I will win this for you

Aj's P.O.V.

Why does it have to be now? I thought as the girls and I rushed back to the castle to get our armour.

I received a mind message from my father. *I need to speak with you before you go.*

"Sarah grab my armour and head to the camp. I'll meet you guys there."

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?"

"I'll meet you there just try not and have to much fun without me." I said as I winked at her. She rolled her eyes and went back to the other girls who were getting ready for battle.

I made my way to my father's room. I knocked and I heard a soft "come in." I walked over to his bed he was laying down and he didn't look so good.

"Daddy? Daddy what's wrong? Don't move. I'll get a healer to help you." I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

"It's too late for that. I need you to listen to me. You know only one of two ways to kill a vampire. To kill them quickly you remove their heads. I'm dying. I have been for a long time."

"What are you talking about? You can't be dying!"

"When a vampire finds their mate; they have an eternal bond. Nothing can separate them."

"I know daddy. You've told me this but why does it matter."

"Your mother and I were mates. When she was killed it slowly started to kill me. I believe the only reason I've been able to hang on this long is because of you."

"But daddy I still need you! You can't go! I need your help to win this battle. I can't do it it on my own." I cried. The tears were slowly making their way down my cheeks.

"I just wanted to let you know before you left that I have always been proud of you. You are the most perfect daughter I could ask for. Remember that when you find your mate to take care of him. He will be the father to your kids. Since you can only have kids with your mate anyway." He laughed at his own little joke and I forced a smile.

It was hard knowing that soon my father will most likely be dead. I started to get angry. The person who took away my mother was now the reason I was going to lose my father.

I kissed my father's cheek. "I love you daddy. And I will win this for you."

"I know you will." I turned and left my fathers room his words replaying in my head. I started to run.

I ran and ran until I reached our base. Since my father wasn't here I would have to step up and become the leader of our army.

I stopped in front of the little building that my father would stay in. I opened the door and went over to the desk, there wasn't much on it. A few plans, a few papers, and a picture of us. My parents were looking at each other and I was looking up at them.

I sat in my father's chair behind the desk and faced the wall with the picture in my hands. The door opened. "Your majesty, we are waiting on your orders to tell us what we need to do." It was Matthew.

I turned around in the chair and placed the picture back on the desk. He looked at me shocked. He was expect my father not me. Then he composed himself. "What are the orders?"

I motioned him over to the map that was on a table. "Do you know where their base is?" He nodded and pointed to a spot near the back I've known this area most of my life anyone who trained under David did.

The area they picked would be a very good spot if it wasn't for the cave near the back of their base. The cave had two entrances, a large one in front and a small on the other side. David had us train near that cave for years. I remember every twist and turn. I just hope the girls do too.

I looked at Matthew. "Get David and my girls here I have an idea."

He smirked. "Yes ma'am." This is going to difficult, but at least now it wasn't impossible.

Harry's P.O.V.

I can't get that night out of my head. She was perfect, but nothing lasts forever. How could everything go from perfect to disastrous in less than five minutes.

Liam walked into my small building. I had a bed a desk and a table with a map of the area stretched out across it.

I looked up at him. "You could knock you know." I said as I continued studying the map. Or at least tried to, she kept popping into my head and wrecking my train of thought.

"You never do." He replied smartly.

"That's because I don't need to use doors. I can walk through walls." I reminded him. He rolled his eyes and I could feel his stare on me.

"Did you need something or are you just here to bother me?"

"I have a question." I raised my eyebrows as a motion for him to continue. "Why didn't you kill her? You had every chance to, but you didn't."

"You're really asking about this now? Why does it matter anyway?"

"Yes and because what happens if you come face to face with her? Would you be able to kill her?" I was more than a little surprised about his question. I'd never thought about that. Would I be able to? I shook off those thoughts.

"Liam. It's my job to wipe them off the face of the earth. ALL of them." I stated.

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure." He said. He turned and left leaving me to my thoughts.

Would I be able to kill her if I had to?