Why?

Aj's P.O.V.

Whoever it was sat on the bed and groaned. "I need to find her." He muttered to himself. I recognized the voice as Harry's. Who? Me? Why is he so desperate to find me?

He stood up and walked towards the door. But then he stopped and turned around. He sniffed and took a step closer.

"I know you're here. I can smell you." He said as he walked around the room slowly. I carefully slid further back under the bed. If he finds me I'm dead!

What do I do? Bri! She has the power of invisibility. If she could make me invisible for a few minutes I'll be fine.

*Bri. I need to be invisible for a few minutes.* No problem. By the way congrats on getting your symbol. An infinity sign, that's really cool. *That's what my symbol is? How do you know?* Sarah saw it.*Oh... Focus Bri. I need to be invisible.* Already done.

I looked down at where my hands were supposed to be, but there was nothing to see. Harry walked over to the bed got down on his knees. He was looking directly at me. I had to resist the urge to punch him in his beautiful face. Which wasn't easy might I add. Did I just call his face beautiful? I meant ugly... I think.

"It would be easier if you just stopped hiding. I'm going to find you one way or another." He said as he pushed himself off the floor.

*Not if I can help it.*

"So you can hear me."

*Dude I can read your thoughts. I'm almost on our side of the battle field.* Yeah I lied but in my defence it's worth it.

"Shit." I heard him mutter under his breath. I smirked to myself. "Niall! Liam! Louis! Zayn!" I moved a little bit so I could see what he was going to do. I heard the door open and footsteps run into the room. "She's almost back to her side. We need to go get her and bring her back."

"Why are you so desperate to get her back?" The one with dark hair asked. Harry looked around before answering his question.

He muttered something just above a whisper. The dark hair guy's eyes widened in surprise along with the guy standing next to him that had a buzz cut. What did he say? I really need to know!

Harry's P.O.V.

"Why are you so desperate to get her back?" Zayn asked. That was a good question. Louis was the only one that knew that she was my mate.

"She's my mate." I muttered. Zayn and Liam's eyes widened and Niall's jaw dropped. I guess nobody saw that coming. Liam was the first one to recover from my statement.

"We should probably go find her then." We headed towards the door when Liam, who was at the front stopped. He turned around and looked at me. "Does she know?" I shrugged I really didn't know. How could she though? The boys were the only people who did know, my curls usually covered my symbol.

If she doesn't know she's about to find out. And whether she likes it or not she is my mate and I WILL get her back!