The War is starting

Aj"s P.O.V.

Be careful? Why would he care? We don't even know each other.

I was still thinking about this after Jason and I talked to Matthew. Then Jason dragged me to my room, kissed my cheek and left. I was in a black tank top with matching black shorts.

I was just about to crawl under the covers and fall asleep when I heard a noise coming from the hallway. I silently got up and went over to the door. I peeked into the hallway but there was nothing out there. I shut and locked the door and started heading back to my bed.

When a hand grabbed my waist and another hand covered my mouth. I struggled but it was easy to tell that whoever had me was stronger.

*All I have to do is send a message and I'll have every guard here to get you.*

"Well then I better keep you distracted." The guy responded. Wait I know that voice!

He attached his lips to mine. Within seconds he had my back pressed against the wall. I melted into the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked over to the bed. He hovered over me. I knew where this was going. And to be honest, I didn't want him to stop.

~The Next Morning~

 I slowly started waking up. I should take a shower. I started to move towards the edge of my bed when something pulled me back towards the middle. I looked down to see someone's arm wrapped around my waist. Why wasn't I wearing any clothes?!?!

I turned over to see who's arm was around me. He was still asleep. I gently brushed a dark brown curl away from his face. Memories from last night came flooding back. It was perfect.

His eyes fluttered open "Morning." He said. I could get used to that every morning. Wait! What am I thinking?!?! This guy is the leader of the army that we are about to go to war against.

"Why did you come last night?" I need to know. He stopped and looked worried for a second. I was going to read his mind when someone knocked on my door.

"Are you awake?" It was Jason.

"Yeah?" I called out. I heard my doorknob trying to be twisted, but it was still locked from last night. Which reminds me. How did Harry get in?

"Can I come in?" Jason asked. I looked at Harry who was still laying beside me. He looked a tad nervous, he was probably worried that I would rat him out or something.

"I'm kinda getting ready to get in the shower. So I'm not actually dressed." I said thinking quickly. But it was the truth I might point out.

"I don't mind." I could hear the smirk in his voice. I felt Harry's arms tighten slightly and a low growl escaped his mouth.

"Well I do. What is it Jason?"

"They escaped." He said.

"They?" I knew Harry wasn't there any longer but who is they?

"There were five of them. Remember? I just wanted to warn you to be careful."

"Okay thank you Jason." I heard him walk away. Then it sunk in, the guys from the other night are gone and Harry is here. He was just using me so I would be distracted.

He pulled me closer, but I pushed away. I was out of his grip and ran off the bed and threw on a shirt and some underwear. He sat up looking confused.

"What are you doing? Come back and lay down with me." He said while rubbing his eyes. 

"Get out." He looked at me strangely to see if I was serious.