Operation Take Her Home

Harry's P.O.V.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better? So what, I'm your prisoner now?" She really doesn't know. Should I tell her that she belongs to me? I might as well she'll find out eventually.

"No you're not my prisoner. You're my mate."

Aj's P.O.V.

Please tell me he's lying. Please. This is worse than being his prisoner. I can't spend forever with him! What about my father? What about the girls? What about the baby!

I can't tell him about the baby. He can't find out.

He just sat there waiting for my response. How does he think I'm going to respond!

"I'd rather die." I spit out. His eyes narrowed as he stood up and stepped closer. He stopped right in front of me and leaned down towards my face. I turned my head away from him. He grabbed my chin and turned my head back towards him.

"Too bad. Cause you're all mine now."

Sarah's P.O.V.

We finally made it back to our side. Only to be greeted by an angry Jason.

"Where is Aj?"

"I don't know. She distracted them while we ran back." I answered. I've never really liked Jason. He just seemed a little strange to me, like he was hiding something.

"You mean you left her there! With them!" He roared. Bri took a step forward.

"She did that to bring us back. She saved our lives. I know she's alive because she asked me to make her invisible." He calmed down a little when Bri said that.

"We still need to find out if she's okay. How are we supposed to do that?" I looked over at Leah.

"Do your thing girl." She walked over to the trees nearby and whistled. She held out her arm and a bird landed on her arm and whistled back to her. Jason looked at her like she was crazy. Within a thirty seconds the bird flew away and Leah walked back toward us.

"We'll know soon." She replied as she walked towards Aj's room/office.

"What was that? What does she mean we'll know soon?"

"Do you ever shut up?" Mia asked "Leah can talk to animals. What she told the bird I don't know, but if she says we'll know soon. We will know soon." With that she walked away and followed Leah. Bri followed Mia and I was about to walk away when Jason grabbed my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I'm just worried about her. You know."

"Believe me. I know. We all do. She's been my best friend for the last 80 years. What she did doesn't surprise me. She would do that to help anyone of us."

"I know. It's just... never mind. Let me know when you find out anything okay."

"I will." He walked towards his tent and I went over to Aj's little building. I walked in to see Leah with her head in her hands and Mia was trying to comfort her. Bri was sitting in a chair behind the desk.

"She needs to come back. I miss her. We're a team, we should have stayed to help her." Leah said into her hands. I was thinking the same thing. We left her over there by herself, when she came to help us. Some friends we are.

David came in. "Where's Aj?" Bri looked up from something in her hands to answer him.

"She made a distraction so we could get away, but she hasn't made it back yet. We aren't exactly sure where she is right now." Bri looked back down at the thing in her hands.

"What is that?" David asked point to the thing in Bri's hands. She passed it to him and he passed it to me. I passed it to Mia and Leah. 

It was a picture of us girls and David right before we graduated from training.

"Where did you find that?" I asked as Leah handed it back to Bri.

"It was in this drawer with a couple of Aj's things."

"Girls I have an idea." David said suddenly. We all looked at him. "It will take some work but I think we can pull it off."

I joined him in the middle of the room and put my hand out. "For Aj." The other girls stood up and put their hand on top of mine. "For Aj." They repeated.

Til the End of TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara