She's mine

Aj's P.O.V.

Harry had left about ten minutes ago. He just took off and left me handcuffed to this stupid chair. I heard a bird whistle behind me so I turned my head as much as I could only to see a small blue bird. I turned back around trying to find something, anything to get out of these stupid handcuffs.

I heard another whistle to see that the bird had hopped through a hole in the glass. It seems like this bird is on a mission... Leah! She could have sent the bird to find me.

The bird flew over and landed on my lap. It looked up at my face like it was searching for something. "It's me Aj." I felt kinda stupid for talking to a bird, but if it helps I don't really care. "Tell them I won't make it back."

The bird turned its head and flew back to the window. It hopped out and flew out. There goes my last words to my friends... No! I won't give up this easily. If I could just get out of these handcuffs. Maybe I could pick the lock with something. My dagger! Maybe I could pick the lock with that.

Now where is it? I don't think he picked it up. He was too busy trying to get me. There it is over by his bed. I just have to reach it. I wiggled around a little and the chair moved a little closer. This could take a while.

Bri's P.O.V.

 "I don't know about this David." Sarah said. "It's a risky plan."

"I know but we don't have enough time to work out anything else out. Besides if we wait to long..." He trailed off and looked at Leah. Out of all of us Leah was taking it the hardest.

Then we heard a whistle coming from outside the window. Leah jumped up and threw open the window. The bird started chirping and Leah just kept nodding and then her face fell.

"What did it say?" Mia asked after Leah shut the window.

"He said that she was in a building and she couldn't get up from the chair. She told him to tell us that She won't make it back." Leah said as she clenched her fists. She looked at David her eyes were a deadly shade of red. "What do we need to do?"

"We need to get as many people that want to come. This is a risky plan and we need to tell them that. We're going to charge the Brits and bring her back." Leah left and started walking towards a group of soldiers. I turned to the other two girls.

"Let's go girls. We've got to go save her butt."

Aj's P.O.V.

I stood up and rubbed my wrists. It had taken me a while to get to the dagger but once I finally got my hands on it it was easy to pick the lock. Good thing David taught us more than just fighting. He said you never know when you might need to get out of a dangerous situation, I'll have to thank him later.

Now how do I get out of here without getting caught again? Then there was some warning bell coming from outside. What the heck? I haven't moved how could I have set that off?

"They're charging quick to the front lines." I heard someone yell from outside.

"No they are behind us!" Someone else yelled.

"They've got us surrounded!" Another person yelled. I took this chance to quickly slip outside. There were vampires running every direction. Who's attacking? "Sound the retreat."

I started running behind a group of people heading towards the front lines. I stayed a bit back in case they recognized me. When suddenly some one ran through their group and plowed into me. I looked up and it was Jason. He was in his fighting mode so he didn't recognize me yet.

"Jason!" I yelled. His eyes snapped open wide and he finally recognized me. "What's going on?" I asked.

"We're here to rescue you." He said as he placed his hand on my back to guide me out of the chaos.

Harry's P.O.V.

We were  unprepared for an attack like this.

"Sound the retreat." I yelled as I ran back to my room/office. I ran through the door and looked around. She was gone. The chair was toppled over and the the cuffs were on the floor. When I find her she's going to regret leaving!

I walked back out and sniffed. She was still close. She hasn't gotten far yet. I started running in that direction. It didn't take me long before I saw her. Then I saw the hand on her back, it was that Jason guy! He had his hands on my mate! Suddenly my vision became red and I was moving even faster than before. I pounced on him and dug my fangs into his neck.

We both fell to the ground he was struggling blindly trying to rip me off of him. Suddenly I felt someone grab me from behind and rip me off. I turned with my fangs bared. But stopped when I saw who it was.

"Get back!' I yelled at her.

"No!" She yelled back at me. I stalked towards her. She didn't cower like most people would have when they see me as angry as I was now. She stood her ground and looked me straight in the eyes.

"If you go back now your punishment will not be as hard." I said through clenched teeth. She raised her eyebrows.

"You don't own me." She said as her eyes narrowed back at me. She took a step towards me. "I may be your mate but you do not own me."

"He's your what?" Jason asked from the ground. I turned towards him.

"You heard what she said. She's mine and there is nothing you can do about it. She belongs to me and there is nothing you can do to change that." I smirked in victory as I leaned down towards him. "What do you have to say about that?" I said cockily.

"Not much." He said. The next thing I knew I was on the ground. He had punched me right across the jaw. He was on top of me pinning me to the ground. "It's not about what I have to say its about what I can do about it." He said as he punched me right on my temple. My head was throbbing and I was starting to see spots in my vision.

"I can keep her far away from you. I can make it so that you never see her again." He said with a smirk. He punched me again in the same spot and I could slowly feel myself slipping out of consciousness. The last thing I remember was Aj being led away from me.