In the moonlight

Hey everyone! Here's another chapter coming at ya!

I recommend listening to starlight waltz (a lyricless mlp song) when you  come to the other dimension part. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zm91n76dfA

I stared down at my ankle in amazement

I stared down at my ankle in amazement. I couldn't believe it. This is the guy who tried to destroy me, my team, Candy and Pops, Even our two worlds Earth and Jubiland! Why would he help me?

Even as I thought this, I still felt contempt toward the colorful jester. He stood there watching with curiosity and some other expression I could not identify. Wait a second, what right does he have to take me to the shadow realm!?! And why is he doing this!?! I stood up. Rage surged through my body as I gave Rascal 'the death glare.'

"What am I here!?! What in the world do you want with-" I was cut off as Rascal blowed some purple powder into my face, my eyes felt heavy, and slowly I drifted into sleep.

In some different place...

What- Where am I?

I sat up, took a deep breath, and opened my eyes. The full blue moon shone over a shimmering pond, the cool night air brushed against my face. All of my past emotions seemed like a distant memory now...

"Chloe."

I stood up. A musical voice floated to my ears, it sent shivers up my spine, but, strangely enough, I was not afraid...

I turned around, taking all of my surroundings in slowly, and looked up. Rascal was staring down at me. Now that I was not blinded by rage, I could see that he was at least four inches taller than me, with a long, rigid form. In the pale moonlight, he looked dark and mysterious and...

"As cool and swift as the winter wind."

So there's the chapter, I hope that you guys liked it! Plz tell me what you guys think of it! as usual, i'm signing out

Bye!~