Big brother

Hey guys!
I'm back with another chapter!
Alright, so this chapter contains major spoilers (not gonna tell what they are)
So I hope you enjoy it!

Chloe's POV:
"Chloe, can you pass me the tree pot? I need to start setting up our wish tree for the star festival.
My brother was a tall, handsome young man well into his senior year in high school. We shared the same indigo hair, and the same sapphire eyes.
But my brother was different.
He might look like an ordinary teenager with a gruff attitude on the outside, but inside, there is a part of him that's gentle and kind.
The part of him that helped me up in the terrible years after my dad's death.
The part of him that bore me up when I thought I couldn't go on any longer.
He was always there for me, even when Grandfather and mom couldn't.
I edged over to him and leaned against the wall.
"Already? The star festival doesn't begin until the moon becomes full."
He smiled mischievously at me
"Yes, but if I begin our family wish tree early, we will have more wishes granted than normal."
If I were still a little girl, he might have swung me up and bounced me on his knee,
"Just imagine! A world where wishes came true!"
He sighed, and beckoned me to sit by him
"Wow little sister, you really have grown so much, soon I'll have to be calling you Ms. Chloe."
I smiled, and playfully ruffled his hair.
"Too old to hear a legend about the star festival?"
Smiling my brother laid down his gardening tools, and sat down.
Wow, he looks tired. I hope he's alright.
"Alright, why don't we start with the legend of the boy star and the girl star?"
He knew this legend was my favorite, and began it as he had time and time again every year;
"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful kingdom filled with happy, glowing star people,
This kingdom shone in the deepest night, brilliant to behold.
And the people of the star kingdom were joyous and jubilant."
My brother's voice trailed off for a second,
Here comes the sad part
I thought to myself
"Until one fateful night, the crystal skies darkened.
Clouds loomed over both earth, and the star kingdom.
And a great evil was released, an evil set to rewrite the history of all worlds and races.
This evil separated all of the star people, and threatened to overthrow them from the heavens...
But the star prince, a handsome young star boy, set out to stop the evil."
I curled up on the floor,
Here comes the good part.
My brother inhaled deeply, and continued
"The boy star called upon a queen, queen Euphoria of Jubiland, otherwise known as the girl star, to defeat the evil that rose up...
After the evil was defeated, and the skies cleared again, he developed feelings for queen euphoria.
Soon, they fell in love, they got married and had two pixie children, and they ruled over jubilant and the star kingdom until..."
Oh no... Here comes the saddest part again
"But as the days flew by, queen Euphoria grew weak...
And weaker...
And still yet weaker...
Until one night, she fell into a sleep from which she could only be revived from when several magic charms-glitter charms, were Collected and placed into a magical case known as the Glitter Charm Chest.
But every year, the Queen is allowed one night to join her family and people in the sky"
And, as if magic had surged into my downtrodden brother, he smiled broadly at me and continued
"And Monday next week will be the night were queen Euphoria will join her love, children, and family!"
I laughed and clapped
My brother smiled and laughed
"There. I told you the legend. Now go off with your friends and see the decorations downtown, I have to finish our wish tree."
I smiled and ran for the door,
Something stopped me, and made me turn around.
I ran to my brother and hugged him, catching him by surprise.
"I love you, older brother."
He smiled, and hugged me back
"Love you too, little sister."

So what did you guys think? Thanks for all of your support, and your kind comments!
Clocking out literally this time (I'm TIRED.)
Goodnight, guys. Cya'll tomorrow.
Btw I updated all of my chapters, so there are more pics and funny moments. Plz read from beginning!
Sorry if it's too much trouble.
Goodnight!