"Y-You're not going to kill me?"

Sorry guys! I usually type the story first on Microsoft word, but i had a little trouble with the font, Enjoy!

Chloe's POV:

I stared up into Rascal's eyes, they were dark pools of inky blackness. For some reason, I wanted with all of my heart to step closer...

I remember my friends teasing me at a sleepover. We were playing Truth or Dare, and they asked me if I had a crush on someone. Of course I said I didn't, I'm too busy and practical for that, but...

This feeling I have... Is...

Is this Love?

My head spun as I moved closer

Rascal's POV:

I looked down into this mortal's face... Her face glowed pale in the moonlight. Her sapphire eyes shone like stars, her long, fluid hair rustled with each gentle breeze. I could not move away.

This was not like me at all. I felt captivated. I felt so...

"Wait, -What!?!"

Chloe's POV:

I took a step back.

What am I thinking!?! This guy is an Enemy!

Rascal's POV:

Realization dawned over me as I understood what BOTH of us were thinking.

"Why am I doing this!?! Nogo is going to have my head."

My hatred toward the Glitter Force returned. I grabbed the little mortal by the front of her shirt and threw her down.

Chloe's POV:

"Betrayal. That's the first thing I feel, which is ludicrous. For there to be betrayal,there would have had to been trust first."

-Hunger Games, book 1

Did that mean I had ever trusted Rascal?

Rascal's POV:

 Now I was furious that this pathetic mortal even dared to imagine...I summoned my magic sword in order to destroy her.

 I lifted it into the air.

This is who I am

Chloe's POV:

I stared in alarm as Rascal raised the sword well above his head, preparing to strike. I closed my eyes.

My heart stopped beating, tears fell.

They didn't just fall.