Stronger

*...

Chloe's POV:
After the last card had disappeared, I sat down.
What just happened!?! And more importantly...
I scanned my room.
A few minutes ago it had been clean and organized
Now...
Dang it Jared, how many times have I told you NOT to use your storm of cards in my room.
What am I going to tell mom? She was REALLY mad at me last time.
I rolled my eyes and commenced tidying up my room, but gave up after throughly examining the damage, and sat down, crossing my legs.

I decided to open the window so I could clear my mind
The moon shone, full and round in all of its brilliance, up in a nearby branch, an owl hooted, it's voice richly mysterious in the pale moonlight.
The air surrounding me was cool and fresh, I inhaled deeply, and let the nighttime wind blow gently across my face.
I felt oddly soothed
The breeze blew gently, disturbing the leaves of a tree nearby, and Gracefully blowing across my window.
It seemed...
Alive.
Communicating some unspoken, unseen promise- telling me that it was going to be ok... That everything would turn out fine...
So I sat there, silently listening to the gentle wind as I would to a dear or old friend.
Feeling the cool wind blowing across my face renewed my vigor,
it reassured my soul, it-
❤️It filled me with Determination.❤
A small, yet bold voice reawakened inside me, a voice that I haven't heard since-
since Rascal...
Chloe, you can do this! Don't give up yet! Stay determined!
In that moment, I grew an inch taller, and my shoulders squared.
I felt...
Stronger...
I set my face into a determined expression
If I'm ever going to find out what's wrong with Jared- It's going to be tonight.
I inhaled, and started towards My bookcase.
I think it's time I paid a visit to the Library of Legends.

So Chloe now has the strength and determination to keep going for now, but what about Rascal? Is he alright? And Chloe, is she REALLY strong enough to find out the truth?..
Is there a darker secret behind all this confusion?
(Dun dun duuuuun)
Lol guys, sorry about the drama 😵
Anywho, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Clocking out! ;)
~Nya chan
Btw, I hope she has the determination to finish cleaning her room when she comes back. >~<