Shadow life

Hey guys! Enjoy the chapter!

In the Shadow Realm...

Rascal's POV:

I peered deep into Chloe's beautiful sapphire eyes as the cards that encircled me whisked me back to the Shadow Realm. 

I sighed happily. This had been the best day of my life, and more was still to come. What is this feeling? It's... Warm and fuzzy and... Happy? This must be why mortals love happy endings, because of this warm, kind, fuzzy feeling...

 Happy? This must be why mortals love happy endings, because of this warm, kind, fuzzy feeling

"Hey, what's up with clown boy?"

A deep, gruff voice grunted. I turned around to see Brute scratching his head confusedly. Ulric and Brooha walked in.

"What's this about clown boy, it's the middle of the night!" Brooha screeched.

"Tell us, how did the mission go? Did you capture one of them?" Ulric asked impatiently.

I was bombarded with questions like:

"Did you hit her hard?"

"If you didn't, can I beat her up?"

"If you failed, can I try to do it?"

These may be three of the most powerful beings in the shadow realm, but they could be a real pain in the neck.

"Leave me alone, it's late, and tomorrow we have to try again to destroy the glitter for-"

"Wait, do you mean that you failed!?!"

All three of them broke into gales of laughter, I guess that when you have a higher status than someone, they're gonna do whatever it takes to bring you down.

Brooha stopped laughing long enough to comment "Clown boy can't even handle ONE of them- by the way, which one did you capture? Lucky? Sunny? Peace? Spring? Tell us!"

I looked at the floor.

"Breeze. I captured Breeze."

The three idiots fell silent, and broke into laughter.

"B-breeze?!? She is the LEAST important member of the team, as well as the weakest. Why, even PEACE would have been a better victim-"Ulric gasped and slapped his knee laughing.

"Yeah, she is a NERD, and everyone knows that nerds are weak losers-"

"SHUT UP!!!" I yelled.

The three of them stared at me, surprised.

All the while, my anger had been boiling steady, and now they had gone too far.

"Breeze is not a nerd, weak, or a loser! She is a smart, pretty-"

If I had thought that they were laughing hard before, I was wrong. Ulric had fallen to the floor, tears streaming and clutching his wildly heaving sides in laughter.

Brute was slumped on a chair, his hand on Brooha, who was laughing just as hard. Beating her fists on the table while howling with laughter.

After, like, thirty minutes. They were still gasping for air. But suddenly, Ulric stopped laughing, and stared me in the eye. His cold, gray eyes piercing through me like swords.

"I just noticed something,something clown boy doesn't want to share with us..."

I glared defiantly at him "Oh yeah? What's that?"

Ulric sneered " you can't fight someone you love..."

Brute and Brooha looked at each other, then back at me, nodding evilly.

This was where  my mistake came crashing down on me.

"W-what? No, how could I love a pathetic mortal? She- she's just..."

But before I could say anything more, Ulric leapt up, snarling.

"I think I know how we can make sure that we know where clown boy's loyalties are... Why don't we capture his little friend, and bring her here..."

Ulric stopped long enough to stare me coldly in the eye.

"TO BE EXECUTED"

I gasped as they cackled louder and louder.

Oh Breeze, Please, just stay with your friends, and stay safe.

Dun dun duuuun!

Will Rascal be able to warn Chloe in time? Will Chloe stay safe from these evil plans? And most importantly...

Will Rascal's and Chloe's love for each other grow, or fade away?

LOL sorry for the cheesy drama :/ I still hope you guys liked the chapter! Clocking out yet again.

Bye!~