The library of legends

Hey guys!

Two updates in a row! can i get a whoop whoop or what!!!

Or not... Th-that's kewl...

Btw guys Senpai LEFT ; - ;

WHY SENPAI HAD TO LEAVE!?! *cry cry*

*through tears* W-well *sniff sniff* I-I guess that H-here's th-the ch-chapter... *runs off bawling and looking for Senpai*

Chloe's POV:

The colors of the rainbow flew all around me, engulfing me in their brilliant glow

I laughed happily, letting the radiant rainbow stream flow past me and through my hair

At last, the portal ended, and still laughing, I rolled gently onto the floor.
Mmm, I love doing that
I shook my head, and reminded myself what I was doing at the Library of legends
I've got to go and try to find something to explain why Jared acted so crazy.
The library seemed to glow, basked In moonlight. And the air was still and cool.
The grass, lush and soft, quivered at my slightest step
The darkness elegantly draping the magic tree that made the center of the library.
And the moonlight curved gracefully on the roots of the great tree.
The main beauty of the library, however, was the silence.
Adding a peaceful serenity to the enchanted forest of bookshelves, and the relaxing aspect of stillness to the entire library.
Feeling pleasantly soothed, I strode over to the long tree-shelves to commence my search for answers.
As I scanned the shelves of the majestic forest library, I thought over all that had happened tonight.
I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that Rascal is Jared... And what did he mean by "I am not alone?"
I picked up a fairly large book, and set it down on the floor with a soft thump as it landed on the grass.
Flipping through the pages, my mind wandered back to the past three hours.
And why did he act so strangely right when he was about to tell me everything...
The last page of the large book flicked out of my hand
I sighed,
Nothing.
I stood up groggily and walked back to the enormous tree shelves of the library to select another book.
This time a smaller one.
Several books later...
Still nothing.
Exhausted, I stretched myself over the lush, soft grass that served as a sort of green carpet for the library.
Silence. This place would be perfect for homework and reading...
My mind started drifting off
Yes, I thought to myself. Very good for school...
I chuckled to myself
I could come here undisturbed to do school, read, or just rela-
A sharp, whistling sound cut through the air, jolting me awake from my sleepy thoughts.
Wide awake, I whipped my head, scanning every inch of the library.
"H-hello? Who's there???"
My heart beat like a drum, and my breathing increased rapidly.
The silence was stolen away,
All I could hear was the pounding in my head.
The darkness of the library was no longer enchanting, more than anything, I longed for the light of the portal.
Fear gripped me in it's icy grasp,
Thoughts raced through my head.
What if this library is haunted?!? What if someone else is here?!? What is-
I shook my head, and planted myself firmly on the ground.
Logic Chloe, you need to think this through.
I strode firmly, hoping that whatever creature lurking in the dark, couldn't sense my fear
Of course there is no monster or villain here Chloe, you are just working yourself up for nothing
Another whoosh filled the library, and something brushed right past me, disturbing some books I had left on the floor.
My greatest suspicions had been confirmed.

ERMAGERDTHEREISSOMEONEORSOMETHINGTRAPPEDINHEREWITHMENGAHHHHHHH!!!!!

I ran as fast as I could towards the nearest bookshelf, not looking back once.