Goodnight

Hey guys! Thanks again for all of your support, you guys really mean a lot to me! Here's another chapter, enjoy!

Chloe's POV:

Chloe's POV:

I stood in front of my bathroom mirror humming a tune. As I brushed my long, flowing blue hair, I recalled all that had happened today. I had finally returned from the shadow realm... The place were Rascal took me after kidnapping me at the park. I blushed at the thought of me and Rascal standing over the shimmering blue lake in the moonlight.

It was like something from a fairy tale!

I climbed into bed sleepily. It had been a long, beautiful night, and there would be school tomorrow. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a tapping noise come from my window. I gasped, who or what could it be?

I leaped out of bed, and grabbed a baseball bat that lay in the corner of my room. I raised it high, poised to hit the first thing that came in.

"Chloe?" A voice whispered.

My face widened into a smile as I recognized the voice.

"Come in, but what do you want?"

This is where I had made one of the worst mistakes of my life.

A flurry of cards engulfed my room, knocking down all of my items onto the floor.

Rascal stood there, smirking.

"Tell me, Chloe. Do you usually leave your room like this? I think it actually looks pretty nice."

I groaned. This place was gonna take FOREVER to clean up. I bent down to pick up my broken things, but not before letting Rascal know with my fist how much I appreciated him messing up my room.

"OW!" He yelped (louder than necessary), rubbing his assaulted arm. "What was that for?"

"For messing up my room! It takes FOREVER just to keep it in order" I retorted.

"What did I do to it? All I did was come in." He said with mock innocence.

Even though I was pretty mad about my room, I smiled at him.

He smiled back.

I looked down, blushing. 

"Well- What did you come for? I have to go to bed, and my mom will probably kill me when she discovers the mess." I awkwardly stuttered.

Rascal reached into his purple cloak and took out a small, dark object.

"I came to give you this."

He extended out his long arm toward me, I peered down to look at the object. It was a tiny, black bow that strongly resembled a glitter charm. I took it in order to examine it a little more carefully.

 I took it in order to examine it a little more carefully

"What is this? And what's it for?"

"That is a dark charm."

"W-what's a dark charm?"

I must have looked pretty nervous at the name, because it made Rascal smile evilly at me.

"Don't worry Ice princess, it's nothing dangerous."

His unsettling remark made me uneasy. I don't really like the name Ice princess.

"Well, what does it do?" I asked, hoping to divert his attention elsewhere.

He smirked and advanced. So close, I could gaze deep into his eyes. Dark orbs of inky blackness. I stared at the floor uncomfortably, this was getting a little too weird for me. He lifted my face up gently, and as I looked into his eyes, the memories of the past few hours returned.

"It allows you to come to the shadow realm anytime. So that neither one of us will ever be alone again." He spoke gently, as he would to a little child. We gazed into each other's eyes for some time, all the while his hand gently stroking the side of my head.

"Goodnight, Chloe." He murmured.

Cards swirled around the whole room, Rascal was fading away quickly. I stood gazing into his eyes for one last, golden moment.

And he vanished.

I walked over to the window and peered out at the blue moon that shone over the landscape.

"Goodnight, Rascal."

Thanks for viewing, and please tell me what you guys thought of the chapter! I'm clocking out yet again!

Bye!~ <3

P.S. To answer one of your questions, yes, I took these pictures from the show by screenshot.

 To answer one of your questions, yes, I took these pictures from the show by screenshot