New Home

"Are you sure this is where you want to be living?" Asked Aphrodite looking at the house that i bought.

"What it looks... nice." I say trying to sound as of i was okay.

"Well it looks too big for just one person." She says looking as the huge mansion.

I smiled tightly.

"I'll be fine." I reaffirmed.

" Are you sure you don't want to come back to the castle I mean we do love you here like you don't have to stay alone in that house like a lone wolf." Says Aphrodite quickly rambling on.

"What the hell!" I say. "A lone wolf really? Gosh I did not know you had me in that predicament but I think this is good for me to become independent and you know get away from you, Valentina, Nutella, Venus you know Venus is kind of bitter so I got to get away from that... Plus being in the castle just brings back so many memories that I just kind of want to put in a box and not reopen them right now I'm still dealing with the fact that my mate lost the war against his wife and he wants nothing to do with me you know Giants have so much pride it's insane." I rant.

I needed to get away from Aphrodite and everybody I was losing my mind and hated everybody that was in a relationship. Every day is getting more lonelier for me. I honestly just want my mate to want me but he never really gave me a chance plus who marries someone knowing they have a mate out there like really man but that's not cool.

And now I have no clue if my mate is dead or not. All I know is that he's missing in action. He's my mate. I am worried about him even though he doesn't give a fuck about me.

My mate and I have a nonexistent relationship and just a bond. But he literally has done the unthinkable for example he got married and he even had a kid with her what the hell I thought mates are the only ones that are supposed to have kids with each other not someone that you married. I might sound f***** up but I'm kind of happy that the kid is. no longer here. I know it's not always the kids fault but I don't know I'm happy about it in a way almost as if he was never supposed to happen like a mistake I'm twisted.

Also what I heard was that their marriage wasn't for love but power joining. Like her house and his house. Which makes me want to judge but u can because royals for example my uncles, aunts, cousins and what not in the werewolf world are also known to do this but only for power.

"Oh look!" Says Aphrodite looking at her phone. "Venus sent me a picture of baby Pluto walking."

I smiled when I looked at the picture of my niece. She so cute. She's like the ray of light in the kingdom.

"How are they doing?" I asked.

"They are doing great. Pluto finally is walking little by little. She's a late bloomer as for Venus well I think she and Seth have something going on. He keeps coming in and out of the castle. Did you know that warlocks can choose their mates and I've had a talk with him and he's really intrested in Venus." She says sighing.

Of course everyone knows that warlocks can choose their mates. I'm still a little bit iffy about Seth because he had a reputation of being a woman lover. I've heard that he loves to have threesomes from whenever I went to Desert island with Valentina and demonesses were taking about their recent escapades with Seth.

"Somethings wrong." I said by the look on her face.

"Nothing wrong. You know how I feel about mates." She says. Oh yes Aphrodite believes that if you are mated to someone you need to stay with them because it's for a reason. Which I agree to a certain extent. Why don't I agree with her philosophy because situation like Magdelena and her mate Alpha Zor who couldn't seem to keep his dick in his pants. I believe Magdalena should leave him.