Chained

Chapter 3

Amanda P.O.V 

This is literally embarrassing moment. He holds my hand all the time in the hallway as everyone is looking at us. He notices that I'm leaving behind since I'm kind of a slow walker, so he slower his steps. He is so close to me like we're in relationship WHICH everyone expects from us but no we're not. Uh uh. Not now.

"How about your brother?" I ask as he glares, "Why would you ask about my brother?". I roll my eyes, "Just asking, doesn't mean I like him," His smile returns. "Oh, he's gone to his place, ready for his first class to teach, I bet." I nod. "Amandaaaa!" Emily yells from miles ahead. "Emily!" I smile as I'm about to run to her but Dylan stops me. I turn around and give him a death glare, "Seriously, she's my best friend." He rolls his eyes, "Nuh uh, stay here and let her comes to you." Geeez, I thought I could save myself and just leave him.

Emily finally reaches us and trying to take her breath. "Duuuude that's waaay too-, wooow wait a minute, are you guys, in relat-" I cut her, "No-" and I'm cut off by the jerk,"Yep, we are in love, and soon we will get married." I look at him in disbelief. "Wh-" He cut me again, "Let's go, honey, we'll see you later my honey's bestfriend," Emily stands there and rolls her eyes. "Well, see you Amy!" She waves. That's my nickname though. 

"You're sooo clingy," I scoffs. "To my future-bride, of course," He smirks. "I am not and I will never be," I cross my arms, "Well, you should think about your only family's future then," He smiles. Damn it. Why do I have to face this pervy guy? What's with this fate? Why father would ugh, congrats dad, you just messed up my whole life. "I take that silence as your agreement," He says. "What? Did you just say something?" He nods, "I said that you will stay in my house, forever and you agreed!". "Well, I didn't hear you so that doesn't count," He chuckles, "Nuh uh, I take every silence you make for an agreement, honey." I hate this guy.

Skipping Time 

So basically, I have to eat lunch with him, whether I like it or not. And the thing is, his brother agreed. I sigh, walking in to the cafe. I buy a- burger and trying to find an empty table. Hands linger around my waist which startle me as a voice whispers, "Hello, honey." This pathetic guy. I look at him in disbelief, "Seriously, you have to do this whenever we meet?" I scoff as he chuckles, "Of course, it's more like 'Loving scene'." 

    "Wha- 'loving scene'? Really? Because that sounds pervert," I follow him to where he leads me after holding my hand. "Pervert? It sounds caring to me," He says as I roll my eyes behind me. I can feel the glares from his fanatic fans, or admires. They're watching every step we make towards an empty table. We sit down next to each other and all of sudden, a girl, I mean kinda popular bitch, comes and hug his head. What was her name again? Oh yea, Lucia. "Hello, darling. I heard you are so close to—" He slaps her hands. "Wha—?! What was that for?!" She fumes, "For touching me, obviously," He replies. I look at her with eyes full of irritations and annoyances. He gets up and takes my hand. "What the hell? I made you happy! I did everything for you, just to be with you! And you easily take this eyesore as your girlfriend?!" She rages, uuu she's gonna regret what she said.

Dylan clenches his fist, enough to make me flinch as he tightens his grip. Is he mad? He turns to glare at Lucia. His face was quite red in anger as his glare is straight into her eyes. People surrounds us like we're in a middle of attention— more like love triangle? Why do I have to join this drama?

    "Did I ever tell you to make me happy? Did I ever tell you to do everything for me? DID I?" He says through his gritted teeth, "You're the one who annoyingly clinged to me, pretend to be my girlfriend but the truth is everyone knows!" He nearly shouts, "—Was what I wanted to say to you but, you're too pathetic," He smiles. Is he a bipolar or something? Lucia clearly looking offended. Well, it's good for her knowledge. She's speechless, good luck Dylan, I might just create a hater that probably going to bully me. Yay. He is about to drag me away from dramatic incident but he stops, turning back for the last time and says, "If I hear you called Amanda an eyesore, I'll make you realize how important to stay alive," before he left. It's shocking but yeah, I still hate him.

We walk away after minutes, and reach at his or his brother's car. It's a silence moment until we reach there. He faces me and sighes. "Look," He finally breaks the silence, "Don't go any closer to Lucia, I don't want you to hurt."

I roll my eyes, "Who're you for me to obey." He stays close to me, our face is like 3 inches near, "I'm your future husband," He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "What- what did you just!? Ugh I hate you!" He laughes as he gets in the car, "Let's go." Okay, what now? "Where are we going? We're not suppose to just get out from the school. Plus, do you even have car's key?" I cross my arms. "You're asking too many questions, can't answer them constantly. Hurry up, orrr you want me to make you get in the car?" Hearing his sentences make me shivers. I obey him and he drives off.