Jailed

Chapter 10
[Unedited]

3rd Person P.O.V

"I have to keep her away for her safety," A voice belonged to Dylan says, while carrying his only beautiful princess to his bedroom, followed by Ethan. As they walk to his bedroom, Hawk is standing right in front of this room, across Dylan's room, with his hands crossed against his chest.
"Now what are you trying to do with her, little brother?" He asks.
"None of your business, brother," Dylan replies, giving a hint of annoyance in 'brother' word. He continues his path and lays his princess on the bed Hawk rolls his eyes, "Make sure you don't do any harm to her or her family," and vanishes to his own room.

Ethan leans against the door, and sighs, "What if she knows about your past?". The question completely makes Dylan twitches. You can see the angers he keeps in his clenched fists. He stares the face of his beloved princess, "Those stupid records about me is fake and false," He says through his gritted teeth, "That bastard Zach made it looks like me who's at fault."

Then, he kisses her forehead, the very beautiful angel of his who is sleeping peacefully in his bed. Little does she know, she's falling into possessive man's hands.

Dylan leaves the room and Ethan follows the steps of his leader, his best friend. He steps in his office and goes to his desk, which is placed beside Hawk's desk. Ethan takes out the file about Dylan's past and places it in front of him, "So?". Dylan sighs heavily, before he can even continue, his phone rings makes him groan. A familiar name; Zoey, appears on his phone screen, he annoyingly accept the call. After having some serious conversation, Dylan rushes to his car with Ethan. They never forget to lock the front door; not only that but all of the ways that possibly giving chance for Amanda to escape. He puts his trust on Hawk since Hawk knows how much important the poor angel is to Dylan.

He starts the car engine and drives off.

"Wait!" Ethan stops him, "The file! We left it on the table." Dylan groans as he turns the car around and drives back to his house.

~

After the door of the room Amanda's staying closed, her eyes shot opened. She abruptly gets up only to feel incredibly pain in her head. Amanda lays back to ease the pain while blinks her eyes to adjust the light in her vision. As she feels stable, her eyes wander around unfamiliar medium-size room with peculiar modern furniture.

She has no idea where she is and whose this house is. The moment she realizes she's in a different place, 'escape' is the first thing in her mind to find. She hops out of the bed, stabling her feet then walks toward the door. Surprisingly, it's unlocked.

She makes her way slowly along the corridor. She notices the stair that leads downstairs to her left side, though she notices another door that shows a bit inside the room. The black and white designed door catches her attention and curiosity to see deeper inside. She decides to take a look inside.

In the room, it looks more like an office. The book shelves placed perfectly against the walls, two desks with a complete laptop sets placed before the big shiny window. For some reason it would look like a study room combined with library room in a mansion in 90's, but with modern furniture. She walks toward a desk with full of papers on it. 'Paper works? Looks like a teacher,' she thoughts.

She stares at the papers and notices a familiar signature. 'Sir Hawk?' She furrows, she recalls what happened and finally realizes it. Dylan made her unconscious and brought her here. She's a bit relieved, but a bit scared. She assumes that the desk is Hawk's. Amanda moves to another desk and she's already it is Dylan's. She chuckles when she sees a file that said 'Dylan'. 'Top Secret huh?' She smiles evilly, not aware of what she's about to see, the truth behind the name of DylanLudwig. She opens the file. What she sees is unbelievable, a familiar name; Lucas Dwight. She looks at the pic next to the name, it's Dylan. She frowns, 'Dylan is.. Lucas Dwight?' she questions in her head.

She gasps when she reads the criminal records of Lucas. 'Unbelievable! He had slain his own parents 2 years ago?!' Amanda screams inside her head, completely shocked. Then, it hits her. She remembers this name, it showed on the headline every newspaper, even on this tv screen. The most wanted criminal, Lucas Dwight who had been missing was assumed dead by everyone since it was over 6 months. But now she knows; He's still alive!

Her trembling hands grip the file while shivers running down her spine when she hears the door creaks. She turns around and sees a tall typical figure. Her eyes widen, knowing she's doing a big mistake by looking at someone's personal things.

~

"What are you doing here?" A voice from a teacher who scolds his student, Sir Hawk. The trembling girl gulps her saliva, but being a savvy girl she is, she replies him with a question either, "Well, why am I even in this place?". Hawk sighs, "It's something, really, you shouldn't know- and put that file down, if he sees you holding it-" Dylan- Lucas, who is already standing behind him cut his words off, "Seen it."

Amanda grits her teeth, she can't even believe she has to marry a criminal. Then it hits her;

'Mother says Dylan is my so-called fiance, probably father had debt with. But why father assumed that Zach is my fiance but not Dylan, why would he even kidnap me to make me marry Zach. If Zach is the one who father in debt with, then who is Lucas? For what reason he presumes himself as my fiance? '

Those questions are running in her head, she looks at Lucas, right into his eyes. She is trying to pretend that she doesn't know anything so she can escape by NOT KNOWING A SHIT TRUTH ABOUT THIS MAN, but then, Lucas smirks. Never forget that Lucas was the 'Jimmy Neutron' guy in the school (Jimmy is a genius kid in Jimmy Neutron Series). He knows what is she thinking, he knows her plan, and he knows she's pretending.

Amanda grips her hands tightly, "Why are you doing this?". Lucas chuckles while his hands running through his hair, he walks closer to her. "My, my, the truth you found right now isn't the truth you seek, but since you get the wrong idea, you have to obey me as I'm in control," He smiles and she knows there's something behind that smile. "You are a twisted, psychotic person," She glares.

He caresses her cheeks and whispers,

"Now we don't want you to live without freedom right now, do we?"