Father

Chapter 6

Amanda P.O.V

It's recess time and I'm walking with Dylan to the cafe. People are watching us as if we're celebrity couples. I hope we're not. Why should I love this big asshole. "Hey, AMANDA!" I snap from my thoughts and realize he's waving his hands on my face. "What?" I ask, "Did you say something?". He rolls his eyes, then he smirks, "I talked about our marriage." I nod, "So what about it; The marriage- Wait. Our marriage ?!" His turn to nod, "Yeah, can you imagine you, yourself, wearing a white gown, red roses and white lilies in your hands, known as my bride. I will carry you to our bed and lay you down on it. Isn't it wonderful?" I punch his arm, "You pervert jerk!". I can't believe this unadorable monster.

"Amyyyy!!" I startle as a voice yells at me. I turn around and meet Emily, oh yea I literally forgot about her in few chapters, didn't I? She makes her way to me with a lot of books in her hands. "Oh hey Em," I smile, showing my teeth. "Don't 'Hey' me, Amanda Luther, I have a lot of things to talk about," I'm screwed.

I look at Dylan who is staring at Em, emotionlessly. "Can I?" I wear a question look. "Make it faster," He says as I roll my eyes, why do I even need to obey this man. I walk with Em to library, of course this geek's favourite place. Don't get me wrong, she's a beautiful geek without her glasses. I didn't mention she wore one, didn't I? My bad. We sit on the table- on the chair? At the corner of the library. Not my idea, it's hers since she said it is better a place that devoid of people, so yeah.

"So why are we here? I mean no one around us, is there something?" I ask in low voice. I don't know why did I even lower my voice.

"Amy, I found your father, I think. Mr. Luthe—"

"You found my father?!"

"Y-Yes, I did. Now he—"

"Where did you find him?!"

"That's not important, really. Listen, he's actually—"

"It is, but it's rare I thought he's dead—"

"Amanda shut up! Don't cut me off, I have to tell you this! Now listen, he was talking to some weird people in full black outfit from the bottom to the top. They were fucking scary. I mean, your father was like a victim though they looked like they were talking to a boss. Why was your father talking to those creepy men? And what was he trying to do?" Em exhales.

I'm completely speechless. What is this? He's trying to do something? Apparently I'm forced to marry a jerk who happens to be in a gang and dad might be the mastermind behind this stupid opera while mum has to be the price if I don't play this game of death. What a pretty life I have here.

"I'm going mad whenever I hear his name," I snap. "You mean your dad?" I nod, "Yeah like how could he leave us? My mum broke down in tears for months, how can just someone not be there any more?."

So now, the mission is, I have find that old hag and dig out Dylan's secret. Mum has to stay out of this, she will be tired if she knows. I snap from my thoughts when Em snaps her finger, "Amy, I don't think your so-called boyfriend wants to wait for your deep thoughts any longer." Ah, I forgot he's one of my problem now, isn't it? "Sorry, I'll text you, Em," she nods and gives me a soft smile, "see you later, alligator." She rolls her eyes and laughs, "Good bye, crocodile."

I step out from the devoided library and rush to Dylan in cafeteria. As I see him, he's sitting with some other boys— wow he actually has some friend. Should I go? Because it seems they are having really great atmosphere there. Let's ignore them. I take out my phone and text Dylan.

Me - Hey, I'll go to my class first.

And sent. Before I can even off my phone, it's vibrating. Wow, that's fast, like he's actually waiting for my message and doesn't has anything to do. I check the message, yep it's from him.

"Leaving me is the last thing I would do if I were you."

Is he— Is he mad?

I ignore his text as I turn around and walk to my locker, "So the next subject.." I trail off while searching for my book, "History." Okay great, boring subject. Mr. Hawk's subject, double great, I mean yeah why would we even learn the past when there's saying  'Past is in the past' or 'Forget the past and live the present hour'? I don't get it. Enough of my jabbering, I close my locker and lock it. I turn around and the view is really shocking.

My eyes widen as I watch the figure of a man walking to me. I tighten my grip on the books and grit my teeth while I frown.

"Father ?"

Hello, loves! Thank you for adding this story to your reading list and favorite! Sorry for the late update because I legitly out of amazing ideas. ( Really, thank you for voting this shitty story )
See ya later, lovely readers ♥