Date

Chapter 4

Amanda P.O.V.

While he's driving the car, I sit with my crossed legs. "You said you will answer my question," I say, with my emotionless face. "Yeah, yeah, Hawk gave his car key since he will go back home with his friend," he answers, I want to ask why but that's not really necessary. "So where are you taking me ?" I look at him, waiting for his answer.

"Somewhere you will like it, and don't ask where." I roll my eyes, "Annoying bastard," he chuckles, "Whatever you say, honey." This jerk, oh God why does he has to be my mate.

The ride is taking quite long, so I decide to take a nap. "I'll take a nap, touch me and I'll kill you," I say, glaring at him as he smirks, "You have my word. But, don't blame me if something happens, I'm still a man." Ignoring his words, I lean my head on the side of the seat and fly away with my precious nap.

I wake up with the sound of car's break. Adjusting lights that strike to my eyes, I finally see the view clearly. I look around, we are like in some kind of place.. Forest? There are only trees around us and my eyes fall on Dylan, who is smirking at me.

    "What?" I ask, emotionlessly, "You look cute when you're sleeping," He says as I roll my eyes, "Prevert stalker." He chuckles as I get up and adjust my sitting pose."Where are we?" I yawn. As I turn to face him, he's already getting out from the car, "The most beautiful place I've ever seen," He answers. I hop out from the car after I open the door and look around. "Forests?" He shakes his head, "There's a path," He points to the certain road which full of rough spots and may thorny, "Through that past you'll find—" He groans all of sudden.

"What? Why are you quiet, you machine mouth? I thought you were trying to explain what I'll find—" He grabs me and walk toward that path. "There's no meaning if you don't see it yourself," He says. I shiver when I look at the path that probably going to lead you to hell. "Nononono, I'm not going through that thorny path," I plead, instead of stopping, he put his jacket around me so I won't get scratches. "Still not sweet," I sigh, I guess I have to follow him.

As we walk through the path I finally see a lake. I take my few more steps ahead and sanity just flow through my body. The lake is sparkling in shimmering bright blue and water lilies floating on the water. The trees are aesthetic beautiful, surrounded the lake and red, blue, white, yellow roses blooming by the side of the lake, just like a garden of roses. I, who love everything about roses, and interest in mother nature, brightly smile at the breathtaking view. It shivers me to see its attachments yet it makes me feel more relax. I take a deep breath, forgetting what I've been through, as I spread out my hands, I breath out as loud as I can.

Not noticing Dylan is here, I take a glance to look at him from the corner of my eyes. His eyes are closed but his smile is wide, showing his white and shiny teeth as he looks up. I walk to him silently, "So what is your intention of bringing me here again?" I make him startle a bit, "God, you're really," He scoffs, "Well I know you're actually thinking about that girl—" He keeps quiet all of sudden. I look at him, "...." He opens his mouth but nothing comes out. I tilt my head, gesturing him to go on, he sighs, "I forgot her name," I roll my eyes, "Lucia..". "Ah, yeah, that bit- girl, you must think that she's a problem. But, I know you're strong, you can fight her." I stare at the lake and smirk, "I know that, of course I am," I look at him, "So, all of these, to make me feel at ease?" He nods. "Sweet, isn't it?" He smirks.

    "No," I smile. I said, I hate him, didn't I? "You know what," he says, "What?". "I'll make you fall in love with me, I promise you that." He says with a smile plastered on his face, hiding his mischievous smirk. "Well beware if making promises, you can't break it, there's no guarantee of me falling in love with you, jerky." He smirks again, "I know that, honey. I keep promises."