Enemy

Chapter 5

Amanda P.O.V

The sound of my alarm annoyed me, so much that I grab and throw it. It crash as I quickly open my eyes, looking at the scattered pieces of the alarm clock. "I guess I have to buy a new one am I.." I groan. To my surprise, someone answers me, "Yep, you bet." I jump off of the bed and fall backward on the cold fluffy carpet. I notice it's only Dylan. "What on the green earth are you doing in my room?!" I say, clearly irritated of his uninvited presence in my room. He's standing with his crossed arms beside my bed at the right and I'm posing like a startling cat on the floor at the left side of the bed. He chuckles as he walks to me, offers his hand to help me up, "Your lovely mother let me in, don't need your permission, do I?" He smirks.

Really, mom? I sigh, as I accept his offer and get up with his help. "You technically broke my hips," I groan in pain, he laughs, "Well, is that mean I can carry you bridal style, wash you up, dress you up-" I stop him with my pillow that I throw at his face, "In your dream, pervy bastard."

He chuckles, "So are you gonna finish your routine right now or you wanna be late for school?" Ouh yea. I forgot, I am a student, am I? I scoff, "You can go now, Mr. Pervy," I point to the door, gesture him to leave. "Aight, you have 10 minutes, honeybunch," He leans over to my ears and whispers, "We don't have much time, you have to hurry, before I make love with you." These words send shivers to my body as I furrow. "Hey, what the hell was that mean?!" Before receiving his answer, he just walks out from the room, and leaves me in wonders.

'Nice, jerk.'
I start doing my routine in 10 minutes. We don't want to lose our virginity, are we? As I finish myself up, I skip downstairs and make my way to the kitchen.

"Mornin', mum," I greet as she smiles, "Morning, honey." Dylan is helping her with the dishes and makes some breakfast. It's quite surprising that he literally knows how to cook. "Well, I didn't put poison, so don't just stare. Eat it, sweet heart," He rolls his eyes while I'm staring at the pancake he made. "That was my first impression though," I take a bite, "Not bad.."Mum laughs, "Oh well, he can teach you.." I look at her in terror, "No, mum don't say it-" She continues, "..since she doesn't know how to cook." I groan in a joking way while clasp my face, "Muuuuuuuuum!". Dylan smirks as she says, "Sorry."

I keep silence in Dylan's car along the journey to school. He said Mr. Hawk will use his own car from now on so we can be only two of us. I didn't actually listen to what he was saying, I was really embarrassed that he knew I was bad at cooking and I still am now. Crossing my arms as I looking at views from my window, he breaks the silence, "Sweet heart, are you still embarrassed?" He smiles but his eyes are still focus on the road. "I'm not." He chuckles, "It's fine, babe, I still love you," I roll my eyes, "I am not.." I huff.

Dylan P.O.V

I chuckle to her respond as I take a glance at her, she's really beautiful. She even has her inner beauty which I love the most. Smiling at my own thoughts, I focus back on the road.

As we reach the school, I drive my car around to park in front of the school but Amy (Amanda) stops me, "Park at the back, -of school." I frown, "What? Why?" She shakes her head as I park my car at the back of the school. She rushes to the school stairs, leaving me behind. "Wowowowo, babe, is that the way you treat me, the handsomest future husband?!" I nearly shout. "If they see me hanging around with you, I will be dead, I don't wanna meet them!" She shouts back not even looking back. "Who're 'they'?!" She ignores and continues enter the school without me.

'They' who she mentioned will meet their real fate. I clench my fists. Well, no one can ever do us apart. No one.

Amanda P.O.V

Oh great, reaaaally great. Unfortunately, Lucia saw me just now and her glares, how insane was that, and you could say; I chuckle to myself, "..demonic." I continue my journey to the history class filled with cheerful students. Note the sarcasm.

Skip

Sighing to myself, I pick up my classmates' assignments to place them on Mr. Hawk's table. He always calls for my help since I have to be his little brother's mate. Yeah I know, there's no connection between it. Anyways, he's still using me as his P.A. It's lunch, but I have to do this job and I'm happy for myself.

I walk out from the class with a pile of sheets in my hands, it weight more than 3 kg, I guess. I walk through the corridors and turn left just to bump with Lucia and her.. doggies? I don't know. "Well, well hello, look who's here ~" She smirks as I'm giving her my best poker face. "Do you know me?" She asks like I don't know her as the most powerful queen, "A bitch and a bunch of shits," I mutter. "I heard that!" She yells as she pushes me. The assignments scatter around the floor. She really needs to learn her lesson. "Oops, sorry ~" She laughs maniacally. "You really shouldn't mess with me," I say as I pick up the sheets. I completely drown in anger but you see, I don't want to start a fight with some lost doggies and let myself expelled from my school. "Well, I don't care, bitch. Just stay away from Dylan! He's my future husband, not yours! Get it?!" She yells and walks away after she pushed me down. Again, really.

Narrator P.O.V.

As Lucia and her gang walks away, Amanda gets up by the wall as she regains her balance. The few scars on her legs make Dylan, who is hiding behind the wall, clenches his fists. He won't forgive her. The scars prove it, he hates to see someone he truly loves hurt by the others. "You just bought a ticket, to suffer, Lucia," He mutters as he shoots a deadly glare at her.

A painful, hurt and pity formed in his eyes when he turns his head to watch his one and only, Amanda. He walks to her and acts like he doesn't witness anything. "Babe, are you okay?" Of course she's not, he thought as he lends his hand to help her up properly. "Yeah, I'm perfectly horrible," she scoffs as Dylan smiles yet hiding his evilness behind his smile. "What did I tell you, sweetheart?" He asks, manages to keep his calm in his tone. "To fight them back," she replies, "Then why didn't you do so?" He asks again as he takes the assignments and walk with her to their destination. "It'd be bad if I start to punch her." He sighes as he pats her head. 'I'll do it for you', he thought. "What?" She frowns when he pats her head. "After we pass this assignments, I'll treat your wound, okay?" She nods, knowing that there's no use to argue with him. He will do whatever he wants to and no one can stop him. Besides, his tone is more like demanding, not asking permission.

But oh how Amanda wishes this wouldn't happen, she doesn't want to create an enemy.