SEQUEL!!!!

Hey guys!!!

I promised everyone that there would be a sequel to this book once it was finished. It's been finished for a while now but I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the sequel... but I am here today to tell you that I am currently working on the it finally!

It will be called the Dangers of Happiness and it will take place while Addie and Ryan are in their second year of college. I want to get a few chapters written before I actually post anything but I just wanted to let the ones who were wanting a sequel know that I haven't forgotten about this story.

Here's the description of The Dangers of Happiness:

            Addie has been through so much in her short time being alive. She lost her mother at the hands of her father, and her father at the hands of the police when he kidnapped her. She felt like she was living in the darkness and nobody would be able to save her.

            But one person saw through that dark veil. Ryan. He was there through the abuse, the deaths... the rape and its aftermath. And he didn't go anywhere.

            Now, Addie and Ryan are in their second year of college, living in their apartment as they attend classes. Just when they think that everything is in the past, that they will be able to go on with their lives, everything starts to fall apart.

            Will the couple be able to withstand the strains on their relationship? Or will they give into the temptations and lose what they have fought so hard to keep?