Chapter 11 - He's My Bad Boy And I'm His Bad Girl

I jumped about four feet in the air when my bedroom door suddenly bursts open. It was Jessica who was holding bags and had a huge smile in her face.

"Get your butt in the shower and get ready!" She yelled. I cringed slightly at her loud voice.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"The festival is in two hours!" She said. Oh yea. That's today.

"I already have my outfit." I stated.

"A hoddie and jeans?" She asked with a disapproving look. I nodded and she shook her head. "Noah bought a costume for you so you're wearing it!"

"What is it and what is he wearing?" I asked trying to look in a bag. She smacked my hand away and I withdrew my hand.

"I promised not to tell and he is going to be escorting you there so hurry and get ready! She said pushing me into the bathroom. She closes the door before I can protest. I hate not knowing something. I groan and strip my clothes and get in the shower. After a long warm shower I dry off and wrap the towel around me. I crack the door open and peek out to see Jessica.

"What am I supposed to wear?" I asked. She smiled and grabbed a bag and gave it to me.

"Hurry so we can do your hair and make up!" She squealed and shut the door on me again. I sigh and sit the bag on the closed toilet seat. I take out the clothes and my jaw drops.

"Did you say Noah bought these for me?" I yelled so Jessica could hear me threw the door.

"Yep!" She yelled popping the 'p'. I scan the clothes. There's a black leather jacket, a white shirt that had 'What The Hell' on the front in black. Then the pants were black skinny jeans and the were very fit. I bit my lip as I started to put the clothes on. Magically everything fit. Well the jeans needed a little adjusting. Then the shoes were simple white converses. I admit this is nothing. I would ever wear in my life. As I look in the mirror I realize these clothes show off all of my curves. I don't know if I should be worried or happy about this. I walk into my room and Jessica smiles when she sees me. She's dressed up as an old fashioned waitress from back in the day. "Hair and make up!" She squeals.

She pulls me to my vanity chair and started to work her magic. After an hour of me nervous rambling and her pulling and yanking my hair she's finished. I look on the mirror and blink a couple times. My hair is straight to prefection but with a messy look to it. My eyelids have the smoky eye thing going on and my lips have a bright red lip stick making them stand out. If anything I'd say with my clothes and hair and make up I look sorta look like a badass.

The sound of a loud engine made me snap from my thoughts. I raise an eyebrow and look at Jessica who is jumping for joy.

"Noah's here! C'mon!" She said and grabbed my hand. She pulled me through my house until we reached the front door. She opened the door and my jaw dropped for the second time today. There stood Noah Miller wearing black jeans, black converses, a white v-neck shirt, and a black leather jacket leaning against a motorcycle. His brown hair was tousled in all different directions making him look hot.

"Please explain." I said. Noah smirked and walked over to me. He threw his arm around me and brought me into his side.

"Well sweetheart I remember hearing something about how you have this fantasy about a bad boy." He smirked down at me. Then he brought his lips to my ear. "I told you I could be your bad boy." He whispered. My heart pounded against my rib cage.

"Wait so why am I like this?" I asked.

"Whats a bad boy without his bad girl? And it is Halloween you needed a costume to wear." Noah once again smirked. My cheeks blushed. Noah pointed to his cheek and leaned down some. "Now how about a kiss for your bad boy?"