Chapter 34 - The Worst Best Night Ever

"No peaking." Noah said as he led me to...well I don't know where. He blind folded me when we got out the elevator. His hands are placed on my hips firmly and I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. I frown when his hands leave my hips. I feel a tug on the blind fold and suddenly its taken off my eyes and my eyes widened in surprise.

It was a huge room that had white Christmas lights hanging from the ceiling. There was rose pedals and candles all over the room. In the center of the room is a small table with plates with lids over them. Music suddenly fills my ears and I smiled when I hear Ed Sheeran's angelic voice. There's huge windows that show all the city lights and the night sky.

"Woah." I breath. Noah chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist from behind. He rests his chin on my shoulder and plants a small kiss on my neck.

"Like it?" He asks quietly. I nod my head.

"How did you do this? Noah its so beautiful!" I smiled.

"I have connections. And I'm glad you like it." He said. He lets go of my waist then grabs my hand he tugs me gently as he nods his head towards the table in the center of the room. We walk over to it and Noah pulls out a chair for me. I thank him and sit down. He sits across from me and smiles. He lifts the silver lids off of both of our plates reveling a yummy looking dinner. "Dig in." Noah smiles. So I do.

"Noah this really is beautiful. Thank you so much. You're the best boyfriend." I smiled.

"Anything for you sweetheart." He smiles. I can't help but let myself smile. He is really the best thing that's ever happened to me. We eat our dinner and talk here and there making small talk. This already seems like one of the best nights ever. When we get done eating Noah speaks up. "Would you like desert?" He asked.

"That would be nice." I smiled. He nods then stands up and he walks over to a small room that I didn't even notice. He shuffles around in it before he comes back out with a box. He sits down and opens it reveling red velvet cupcakes. My mouth waters at the sight of it.

"Here. My mom made them just for you. I hope you like them." Noah smiles handing me one of the cupcakes. I thank him and immediately take a huge bite of it. I moan at how good it tastes. Noah smiles and takes one of his own. I put icing on my finger then reach over the table and put it on Noah's nose. He narrows his eyes playfully at me. He gets up and so do I. We race around the room trying to get each other with icing. Noah suddenly grabs my by my waist from behind. He smirks. "Paybacks a bitch." He said. He shoved his cupcake in my face and I gasp. He then lets me go and backs away. But an idea came to me.

"Noah gimme a kiss." I said puckering my lips up.

"No way!" He shook his head and ran away. I ran after him with my lips puckered. He kept running until I finally got him cornered. I ran up to him and smashed my lips to his gettin icing all over his lips. I then pulled back some and started rubbing my face on his face and neck wiping the icing off my face on to him. He smiles and kisses me once.

After we got done with that we sat back down and I grabbed a second cupcake. I took another big bite out of it enjoying the taste. But I suddenly stop when I feel something hard in the center of it. My eyebrows furrow as I pull back from taking a bite of the cupcake and I see something silver. I pull it out and my eyes widened when I see its a ring. "Noah.." I trail off and look up at him. He smiles nervously before he reaches over the table and grabs my free hand.

"Its a promise ring Skylar." He smiles sweetly. "I promise to be with you and only you. I promise to protect you and put you first. I promise to always be there for you. I promise to always love you."

Tears whell up in my eyes for two reasons. First reason because this was the sweetest thing ever then secondly because I don't know if I can accept this.