Chapter 36 - Pure Happiness

Have you ever had the feeling that nothing could make up unhappy? That you were on cloud nine and everything seemed to be going well? That everything seemed perfect and you were filled with joy? Have you ever felt pure happiness? I have. Right now I feel it.

Music was shaking the house and sweaty bodies were crowded dancing around, Noah and I were in the middle of it all. I didn't mind how hot it was or that the loudness of this music that could potentially damage my hearing. The only thing that mattered was that I was with the boy I loved, at an amazing party.

Neither of us were drinking. We didn't need to have a drink to have fun. We weren't eating each others faces off like eighty five percent of the people here. We were content. It was amazing in every way though.

Noah danced in front of me and our eyes stayed locked with each others. In a way it was like I was in a movie or in a music video. I didn't care about the people around me, I only cared about him. Looking at him can make my day one hundred percent better.

There was two hours until midnight and I was more than excited to start the new year. First off because I have an amazing boyfriend to spend it with.

But right now was what I was focused on. I have never felt like a real teenager more than right now. I was just a weird girl with a broken family who wasn't into what normal teenagers where into. I spent my nights locked in my room watching tv or reading a book. I was scared of going back into the world. But one person changed that. It was Noah Miller.

He seemed to get me to open up more than anyone. I felt close to him. I love him. So much. I have never felt more close to a person than with him. Its great. Seriously love is the best feeling in the world. I never thought I would ever get love. I thought I would grow up to be a cat lady. But nope. Noah Miller walked into my life and I couldn't be anymore grateful.

I got on my tip toes and kissed Noah on the cheek. He smiled and pecked my lips. I have never felt more beautiful and special before I met Noah.

"Lets get some air." Noah said into my ear. I nodded as he grabbed my hand and led me to the backs ll sliding doors. We stepped outside and the cold air hit me like a slap in the face. But it felt good. Noah wrapped his arm around my waist from behind and put his head on my shoulder. He kissed my neck before he nuzzled his head in it. "I love you so much."

"I love you to Noah. More than you can possibly ever know." I smiled. He chuckled. "I'm serious. I really do love you a lot. You've changed my life."

"You've changed mine too." He said.

"Do you promise to never leave me?" I asked. "I don't mean to sound like weird or anything.." He grabbed my hand and showed me the promise ring again.

"If this ring means I'm going to marry you, one day then do you think I would leave you?" He asked.

"Well I don't know. I mean couples get divorced.." I mumbled. He chuckled again.

"Your worry to much sweetheart. I highly doubt that any of that will happen." He said. I sighed and put my head on his chest.

"I just don't know what I would do without you." I smiled. "Right now,  here with you I feel so happy. I feel happier than I have ever been."

"That's great sweetheart!" He said.

"I know. Its almost like a foreign feeling to me." I admitted.

"If you stick around with me then it won't be foreign any longer. I promise to always keep you happy." He said. "I'm really glad you like this party and that your having fun."

"Me too." I sigh and close my eyes.

"So I have some news about Chris." He says. I keep my eyes closed but furrow my eyebrows.