Chapter 2

Exactly at 8 a.m, my uncle arrive. "Okay, Choi Eun Bi, you will become my assistant. You know that I am a manager right? You will help me with the 'manager things'. Okay? Don't worry, I will teach you ". I just nodded my head. As far as I know, my uncle is a manager for an idol group. That's all.

-30 minutes later-

We arrive at a big building. I just followed my uncle. We enter a big room with 13 boys dancing. It's still early and they already soak in sweat. "Kids, I want to introduce you guys to my assistant". All the boys stop dancing and focus to my uncle and me. "Say the name, annyeohaseyo Seventeen immida". I am amazed with the introduction. "Annyeohaseyo Choi Eun Bi immida", I bow politely. "My niece is just comeback from Australia. So, she doesn't have any idea about you guys. Sorry", my uncle said with an upset tones.

"It's okay. We can introduce ourselves one by one", a boy voice out his opinion. "My name is S. Coups and I'm the leader". 'Ow, he is the leader, that's why he can voice out his opinion without asking others. "My name is Joshua and I can speak 5 languages", he smile at the end of his introduction. 'OMG, he is so handsome. Owh, my poor heart'. "Hello, I'm the maknae, Dino". 'Aww, he is cute'. "My name is Seungkwan", and the introduction followed by Junghan, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, DK, The8, Mingyu and lastly Vernon. "Since there are 13 of you, I'm sorry if I mistaken your name. I will try my best to memorize your name". "It's okay. Take your time. I know how you feel", the leader whispered to me. 'His voice is deep and he looks really cute and manly at the same time. Owh, my heart please be strong'.

************************************
How is the story? Is it okay or boring? If it is boring, can you tell me why it is boring?