Chapter 5

This chapter is about Eun Bi and her sibling's past. Please don't get confuse.

************************************

-in high school-

"Eun Bi, mom and dad already discuss and decided that you should take homeschooling. You always faint and your body are not so strong. Okay my dear? This is the best for you", mom talk to me while looking at my pale face. I had a weak antibody, but it can be cured. Unlike my twin sister, I have a weak antibody due to high fever when I was 2 years old. I just smile and nod my head. "I will do as you wish mom".

I might have a weak antibody but it doesn't stop me playing my favorite sport, tennis. I always play with my siblings in the evening. Among three of us, I'm the best player. However, I can't enter any competition as my mother too worried about my condition. Even the doctor said that my antibody had become stronger, she still doesn't let me to go to school and entering competition. But, I know she want the best for me. That's why I never opposed her decision.

"Eun Bi, I want to ask you a favor. Can I?", my twin sister came to me. "Well, tomorrow I have a tennis competition. I had been choosed to be a representative for my class. But, in my class there is a girl named Ha Ni. She always underestimate me. She told me if I lose in this competition, I will be her servant for this semester. Please, help me. I can't fight over her because she is the most powerful girl in my school. But, if I win, she will transfer to another school. All my classmate want me to win this competition, we cannot bear with her attitude anymore. Can you help me?", my sister is begging me. I feel pity towards my big sister (she only 3 minutes older than me). "I can help you. But how? Plus I'm left handed. People will notice about that". "You can play with both hand right? You play with your right hand first and in final round you can play with your left hand. You always keep your left hand for important moment, right?", my sister try to convince me. "Okay let's say I can do like that. But, how I want to register. I even doesn't know where is tennis court", I reply worriedly. "It's okay. Shownu Oppa will help you. He already knew about my plan. Plus he said this will help to prove to mom that you already strong".

-the day of competition -

"Eun Bi, Shownu, Yu Na, come down and eat your breakfast", my mom call us to eat breakfast. I walk down nervously. I really thought that my mom will caught me red-handed. "Yu Na, where is your sister?", my mom ask me without any suspicious. "Er..r.. she will be down in a minute", I stutter a little bit. Next, Shownu Oppa walk with 'Eun Bi' on his right side. "Owh, my youngest daughter look really girlish today. It's your first time cheering for your sister. Of course you want to look beautiful". Well, between Yu Na and I, Yu Na is more feminine. She loved wearing dress, skirt and blouse. Well me are totally opposite. I prefer cap, T-shirt and pants. "Mom, we have to go now. Yu Na have to register first", Shownu Oppa tried to make an excuse so that mom will not notice about me. "Alright, take a good care of your sisters".

"Choi Yu Na enter the court now. Park Minyoung enter the court now. Ladies and gentleman, the final round will start in ten minutes". As soon as the announcement was make, I quickly went to the court. Both my brother and sister mouthing good luck to me. We play for almost ten minutes. 'That's it. My right arm cannot take her service anymore. Her service is too strong compared to others competitor. I will use hidden weapon for our final round', I whisper to myself. It's her turn for the service. I shift my racket from right-hand to my left-hand. All the spectators are stunned with my action. I received her service better with left-hand. And finally the game is over after twenty minutes of struggling. I become the new champion for the competition.

We walk home happily while holding the trophy. Suddenly, a boy with a red cap stop in front of me. Shownu Oppa and Yu Na walk ahead and wait for me in a distance. He give me a bouquet of flower. "

"Congratulation. You are really awesome. My name is Seung Cheol and I'm two years your senior. Hope we can be.. erm...friend? Well, we can exchange knowledge about tennis", he gave me a warm smile. "I'm sorry but I have to leave. My brother and sister are waiting for me", I bow politely. I quickly walk away from him.

-two days after competition-

"Eun Bi, I think Seung Cheol like you. Well, he always approach me and talk about tennis. He thought I'm the one that play in competition. Should I tell him the truth? ", my sister ask me after coming back from school. "You can't. People will know about that and you will be labeled as a liar. I don't want that to happen. Just ignore him or do what ever you need to do. Okay?", I try to cover my smile. 'I like him too unnie', I only whisper in my heart.

Unnie always told me about how Seung Cheol always approach her. Its already one month after the competition. My sister said today she will do whatever it takes to stop all this. I just afraid that she will tell the truth. "That's it. I will settle about this today. Please support me", my sister talk to me before going to school. "Unnie huaiting ", only that's what I can say to her.

"Eun Bi, I already settle about it. I told him that I can't befriend with him. I have a strict brother that doesn't allow me to have a boy as friend. He promise to keep a distance from me. I feel guilty about this because he is really a good friend", my sister look really guilty. "Well, you are in desperate situation. Soon it will be okay. Alright?".

-Seung Cheol pov-

'Why suddenly Yu Na doesn't befriend with me? Am I too pushy? She is the first girl that I fall in love. I can't simply forget about her. But, since she doesn't comfortable with me, what else can I do. At least I can watch her from far before I graduate'.

-end of flashback-

"Ah, I can't sleep. Let's get something to eat since tomorrow I have a long trip to Yeuso-do", I talk to myself.

-that morning-

"Eun Bi, let's go. The bus already here", my uncle shout out my name. The bus next stop at Seventeen dorm. After waiting for almost twenty minutes, Seventeen finally enter the bus. "Uncle, can I go to toilet first. Since there are still members that doesn't enter the bus". "Sure, the toilet is right there", my uncle appoint the toilet to me. I quickly settle my business. As soon as I enter the bus, all the members already sit with their own partner. And guess what, I have to sit with S. Coups. It's really awkward. Both of us are silent. All the members enjoying themselves while me feel really tortured. I don't know why but I'm quite close with other members but not with S. Coups. After one hour of travelling, we stop at a restaurant. I sit between The8 and DK. Both of them put many types of food in my plate. We eat while having a conversation. Well almost everyone enjoy the conversation except one person, S. Coups. I don't know what's wrong with him.

-in the bus-

After eating, we continue our journey. All the members are sleeping. My eyes also want to rest but considering that I sit beside S. Coups, I try my best to open my eyes. But, it become heavy and heavy and finally it's close.

-S. Coups pov-

'She looks quite cute when sleep'. I put her head on my shoulder. She looks quite comfortable. I'm almost going to wonderland when suddenly Eun Bi hug my arm. Her grip is so tight. I saw her face is running with cold sweat. 'She must have a nightmare' I try to wake her up by shaking her shoulder. But, she doesn't respond. The grip slowly become loose and her face become calm again. 'I'm sure she already okay'. I try to pull out my arm but she grab it back. I just let it be as she looks really comfortable.

************************************
Sorry for grammatical error. If it's confusing, feel free to ask me.