Chapter 24

"Coups", Shownu hyung call me before I arrive at Eun Bi. "Hyung", I shake his hand and walk with him to a bench. "So, how's work? I hear you guys preparing for your concert?", Shownu Hyung take a sit beside me. "Owh, we are in the middle of practicing", I smile to him. "Hyung, can I talk to Eun Bi? ", I really need to ask her tonight. "Sure", he pat my shoulder.

"Eun Bi", I walk towards her. "Owh, meet my friend, Dr. Irene and Dr. Park", she introduce me to the man that hold the baby. "Owh, this beautiful baby is their daughter", she pinch the baby's cheeks. I shock with the words but finally feel relieved.

"Hi. I'm S. Coups...", "Seventeen's leader, right?", Irene cut my words. "Owh, yes and also Eun Bi's fiance", I smile to both of them. "Eun Bi!! You have to explain to me about this", Irene looks so shock. "Well, excuse us", I grab Eun Bi's wrist and walk into the house. We take a sit at the living room.

"Sit here", I pat an empty space beside me. "Well, I really wanna ask you about this. Can I..we..continue our old relationship?", I try to gather my courage. "But, what about your career. You CEO. Your fans. Your members. What about them? How will they react to this?", Eun Bi looks so worried. "They already approve. About CEO, I will handle. Right now, I really want to know what is your feeling?", I hold both her hands. "I love you", she blush as she utter the words. I cupped her face and lean closer.

-Eun Bi pov-

He cupped my face and lean closer. 'OMG, this will be our first kiss!', I feel so nervous. "Guys, ooooops. Looks like wrong timing", I hear Yuju unnie's voice. I quickly stand and rush to the backyard. I can feel my cheeks is burning.

I take a glass of orange juice and walk to the swimming pool. "Oppa", Shownu Oppa sit beside me. "Coups ask me to come. He said he want to say something important", then I saw Yuju unnie walking towards us. "I'm sorry Eun Bi. Wrong timing", she keeps teasing me. "Hyung, Yuju. Actually I want to ask your opinions about my relationship. I want to announce it to the public. Can I?", S. Coups Oppa take a sit beside Shownu Oppa. "Well, as long as it doesn't disturb your career, Eun Bi's career, I'm fine with it. This will prevent bad rumors about you guys", Shownu Oppa pat my shoulder and smile. "I'm in the same boat with Shownu Oppa", and she smile towards me. "Thanks Hyung, Yuju. I will talk to my CEO about this", S. Coups said before grabbing my wrist.

"Here is two tickets to our concert. Please come", he hand me the tickets. "I'll try my best", and I can look he smiling at me warmly.

-at Pledis Ent-

-S. Coups pov-

"Is CEO around? Can I meet him?", I ask the secretary. "Yes, sure. But, I have to inform him first", the secretary quickly contact the CEO through intercom. "You can come in", she said to me. "Erm, hello. Actually, I have something to discuss with you". "Take a sit first", and I sit in front of him. "Actually, it's about my relationship. I want to announce it to the public. Its already two years since our last discussion. I hope you agree this time", I said to him with a serious tone. "Had you discuss with your members?", he look straight into my eyes. "Yes, and my member already know about this. Its your permission that I need right now. I hope you can help me this time. I really want our relationship went to public", I really hope he agree this time. "Well, let's see after the concert", and he smirk to me.

-a month later-

"Irene, wanna go with me? To the Seventeen concert?", I wave the tickets in front of her. "What? I can't. Bogum have a surgery tonight and I have to take care of Yerin", she smile to me. A fake one. I know she really want to go to the concert. "Alright", and I walk to my office.

-at the concert-

I end up coming here with Yuju unnie. She really wants to see her crush performs on the stage. She just left her friends at our home. Btw, Sowon unnie is dating with Shownu oppa. I can't wait for Monbebes and Buddy's reaction when they know about this.

"Now, it's time for special performance. Our charismatics rapper and leader will turn into someone romantic and he will be singing tonight", Seungkwan act as MC. "I'll present to you, S. Coups with the song I Don't Want to be an Idol", DK act as a co-MC.

"Eun Bi, I think he dedicate that song for you", Yuju unnie tease me. I know it's VIXX song but, he really sing it with his heart. Its like that how he feel about our relationship.

-S. Coups pov-

After finishing the performance, I walk to the backstage. I really hope that Eun Bi will understand about how I feel. "Hyung, your phones ringing", Dino walks towards me with my phone. "Hello...yes...what?.... really?...thank you so much", I feel so emotional right now. I quickly whisper to Seungkwan. He tease me before agreeing with my idea.

-Eun Bi pov-

Its 15 minutes before the concert end. "Guys, our leader have something to say", Seungkwan pass the mic to S. Coups. "Actually, I know you guys knew about the rumor. To be exact, rumor about me having a fiance. That time, I strongly denied about it due to some personal issues. Now, I want to introduce you guys, my fiance Choi Eun Bi", suddenly the spotlight shine straight to me. "Congrats,my beautiful sister. Now, the whole world knows about you and you can have a date like normal couple", and she smile warmly to me.

-the end-