Chapter 15

-S. Coups pov-

       'What? Why she doesn't say anything about this to me. Am I really her fiancee. Why I must know about this from others', I rush out after the practicing. I never had intention to talk to her after hearing our manager talk. I just ignore when she calls my name. Just when I turn my face, I saw a car coming towards her really fast and I know she become freeze. I grab her waist and luckily, she's okay. She fall on top of me and I feel sting in my arm. I realize that I got a cut on my arm. I can feel her body become heavier and I know she's faint because of shock. I try to wake her up but she doesn't seem to awake. I remember that Yu Na will put something under her nose whenever she faint, so I open her bag and found the 'thing'. I put under her nose and she's seem start to awake. "Are you okay?", she nod her head and look at me with a watery eyes. "I'm sorry. I thought I want to tell you about this tonight, during our dinner", and she start crying. I hug her while saying that it's okay.

    "What happen to your arm?", she ask when she realize that I keep touching my arm. "Its nothing", I smile to her. She drag me and force me to sit on one of the couch (now they are in the studio). She ask me to open my hoodie so that she can check my arm. I just open the hoodie and reveal my 'bloody' white shirt.

-Eun Bi pov-

     "OMG. You must got this when you saving me!", I rush to get the aid kit and the members looks at me with a concern face. "Its okay. You guys can go home without S. Coups oppa. I will take care of him", I smile to them warmly. "You are so lucky hyung. Having someone that concern about you so much", Woozi teasing me. I just smile to him and take the first aid. I start cleaning his wound. Luckily, the cut is not so big  and doesn't need a stitch. After done cleaning the cut, I send him to his dorm. Well, it's already late for the dinner and he need to have a rest for tomorrow practicing.

-the day-

      Today is the last day for me in Korea. I will continue my study for another one semester and I can start working after that. "Alright, I will miss you guys", I said to the members and they give me a hug group. "Sowon unnie, I will miss rapping with you", I tease her. I hug all the Gfriend members and give my warmest hug to my unnie. I also said goodbye to Monsta X members when suddenly I.M. oppa give me a headlock. "Yaa, let go of my princess", Minhyuk oppa hit his arm. I give a hug to Shownu oppa and I can see a worry expression in his face. "Its okay oppa. Even though sunbae already working here and not with me, I can take care of myself. Its only 6 months okay", I pat his cheek. I hug and kiss both my parent cheeks. "Oppa, goodbye and don't flirt with other girls okay?", and I kiss his cheeks. All the members start teasing us. I can feel my cheeks is redden.

-a month after arrive in Australia-

      "Owh,  what a tiring day. There is so many patient today", I already start practical in local hospital since I'm in my last semester. "So, wanna grab some Burger", I ask Shin Hye which is walking with me. "Sure. By the way, did you hear about the concert that will be held here? I mean in our town". "Concert? What concert?", I give her a confused face. "You know, the kpop idol. What's the group name again? Erm, twelve..or is it thirteen?", Shin Hye thinks really hard about the group name. "I think it's Seventeen", I just voice out as I remember that S. Coups had told me about the concert. "Yes, that's right. Wanna go? Well, I get two ticket from my junior. She gave to me as a present", I nod my head and thinking about giving S. Coups a surprise.

-the concert-

      I wait at the entrance with Shin Hye. We sit and enjoy the whole concert. I really miss him a lot. Even though we Skype every day, I still miss the warm hug, his blushing cheeks and his laugh. I really hope that I can meet him tonight. After the concert end, my message get reply by my uncle. He told me to walk to the parking lot and wait at their van. I send Shin Hye home first as she has a morning tour tomorrow. I wait for Seventeen members. When I saw S. Coups, I follow him until behind the van. Just before he enter the van, I give him a back hug. He jump in surprise and give me a kiss at cheek when he realise that it's me. "Oppa, don't you miss me? Why you doesn't give me a call when you are here?", I try to act sad. "Well, I'm thinking of giving you a surprise tomorrow at your university, but you here first. Why don't we grab a late snack now?", he really hope that I will say yes. "I'm sorry, but you can't. There will be so many Carat right now. Why don't we eat when you are at airport? I will go there. How about that?", I try to convince him. "Alright, promise me okay?", and I nod my head.

        At the airport,  we enjoy the lunch together. Seventeen will return to Korea today. I don't know when will we meet again. Maybe after I go back to Korea I think. "Well, goodbye. I hope we can see each other soon", I said to him and wave. I really want to kiss his cheeks but I can't cause someone might see us. I can wave as the fans already know that I'm the manager niece. After that, I drive to my university to take some forms to be fill. I really hope I can work at S hospital, which mean I will stay in Korea.

-a few months later-

      Finally, the day already come. I will graduate today and guess what, I will serve in S hospital. I really can't wait the moment when I will land in Incheon Airport. "Shin Hye, I will truly really miss you", and I give her a warm hug. The warmest and the last hug. "Me too. Hey, don't cry. When I got to Korea, better show me your fiance. I truly doesn't understand why you keep it as a secret so much", she wipe my tears using her thumbs. "Alright, I promise. You better come, okay?", I get my luggage and walk towards a cab.

-at Incheon Airport-

      After I land, I text my parent and my siblings. They said they will wait for me at the main gate. And they're there. I hug them and ask my beloved oppa to push my cart. After we enter the car, suddenly someone close my eyes from back. But, I know who is it since the scent is really familiar.