Chapter 3

"Eun Bi, have you seen my white scarf?",my mom yelled from her room. "You left it in living room mom. Again," I reply with a big laugh. My mom always left her things. My mom and dad will be on business trip for two weeks. Luckily, Seventeen schedule also full. That's mean, I will not die because of lonely. "Bye mom, bye dad. Bring me panda as a souvenir ". My mom and dad kiss me on the cheek before leaving.

'I can be your hero....',"Hello", I quickly answer my phone. "Owh, uncle.... Yes, they already gave permission. They said since you are there and both of them also have to go on business trip. Okay, I will wait for you",I quickly pull my pink luggage.

-last night-

"Mom, dad. I have something g to tell you". Both of my parent stop from whatever they doing and facing me. I took a deep breath before continue my words. "Can I sleep at uncle house? I also might follow him to Yeouso-do. Can I?",I ask with a big worry. "Sure my dear. Since uncle is with you, we will feel a little big relief. Plus we are on business trip for two weeks. Knowing with you stay with, make us feel a bit relief", dad gave me a warm smile. "Thanks mom, dad. I really love both of you.

"Eun Bi, let's go". My uncle shout my name from outside. I ran with my luggage. My uncle help me with my big pink luggage. "Eun Bi, how was the schedule? Did you study a little bit?" I nodded my head and brief to him a little bit. "Well done, I know I can count on you".

-30 minutes later-

"Okay, let's take a rest", one voice was heard from the practice room. 'They might in the middle of practicing', I whispered to myself. My uncle once told me that Seventeen is a hardworking group. They will practice whenever they had opportunity.

"Kids, I brought some snacks". All the members surround me as I'm the one that holding the snacks. "Uncle, at least gave me a sign before telling them",I shout to my uncle. I felt a difficulty to breath. "Yaaa, keep a distance. You can make her drown", Luckily S. Coups was there. He gave me a warm smile. I mouthing to him 'thank you'.

-S. Coups pov-

"Yaaa, keep a distance. You can make her drown", I smile warmly to her. She mouthing me the word thank you, and she is really cute. All my tiredness from practicing disappear after seeing her.

"Alright kids, after this we are going for your stage performance at Music Bank and........ ",our manager briefing a little bit about our schedule. All the members listen attentively, but I'm keep looking at Eun Bi. Somehow, deep in my heart, I feel like I already know her somewhere. Her face look really familiar.

-outside the building-

-Eun Bi pov-

We are waiting for the bus that will bring us to the next destination when suddenly S. Coups approaching me. "Erm, let me help you with the bag. Its looks heavy", he said while his right hand try to take the bag from me. "Its okay. Its not that heavy", I just smile towards me. We just stand awkwardly. I feel someone staring at me. Turn out, S. Coups keep staring at me. "Erm, S. Coups shii, is there something wrong with my face", I snap my finger in front of his face. "Owh, nothing. Erm, just drop the formality, you can call me oppa". I feel like my cheeks are burning when I hear his words. 'Oppa? I'm to shy'. "Erm, you know, it might takes time for me to drop the formality, but I will try ", I smile warmly. "Ow, I understand".

-in the bus-

I sit alone in the bus, when suddenly Dino sit beside me. "Noona, what are you doing?"I almost scream since I'm a bit shock hearing a voice but quickly controlled my expression. "Nothing, why?". "I'm bored", he answer with a blank face. 'Owh, he is so cute'. "Want me to tell you a story?" He nodded excitedly. I share my experience as a medical students with him. He seem so excited whenever I said about autopsy.

-S. Coups pov-

'What did Dino talk with her? They seem to have a happy conversation. Why did I even care. Just let them be'. I quickly look away and try to calm my heart.

After reaching at Music Bank, we quickly went to preparation room. The members done changing and wait turns for make-up. I just sit there doing nothing. Suddenly, the door open. And a familiar figure was standing in front me. "Oppa", I shout and run towards the figure. All of Seventeen members puzzled with my action.

************************************
I'm sorry for grammatical error. I'm sure there are many of them since English is not my first language. But, I try my best.