Chapter 14

-S. Coups pov-

      I saw Eun Bi sit at one of the bench in the park. I approach her slowly and sit beside her. "Are you okay?", I ask her an obvious question. "Of course I'm not okay", she answer slowly and start crying. I wipe her tears with my thumb and I can feel her cheeks are really cold. "Yaa, you're freezing. You need to go home now".

-Eun Bi pov-

      "Yaa, you're freezing. You need to go home now", I know he is worry about me. "Just let me calm first. I want to sit here. You can go if you want", I answer while shivering. Then, I can feel something heavy on my shoulder. It's his coat. "Much better now?". I just nod and thank him. "I'm sorry about this. Well, I know that you like Yu Na since high school right? Don't worry, I will talk to my parent about this", I try to hide my own feeling. I hear he is laughing. "I'm sorry to say this, but it's you. It's you that my heart prefer for. I might have a crush to Yu Na but I know the person that I love is you, and only you", I feel shock with his confession. I can feel my cheeks is blushing and suddenly, the whole world become black.

-S. Coups pov-

       I know I do the right things by confessing to her. But, out of sudden, she collapse into my embrace. I can feel that her cheeks is freezing. I pick her bridal style and bring her home. Lucky for me that her house is not so far from here. "Hyung, where should I put her? She suddenly collapse at the park", I ask Shownu since he is standing in front of the gate. Shownu take Eun Bi from me and put her on a couch near living room. After put something under her nose, Eun Bi start to conscious. "Are you okay? Oppa already told you to take your medicine. You doesn't take it right?", Shownu Hyung start nagging things that I doesn't understand. He walk towards the kitchen and come back with a cute little tray. "Coups, can you help her with the medicine? She really stubborn when it come about medicine even though she is going to be a doctor", Shownu pass the tray to me and walk toward our parents which is standing in the backyard. Yuju told me the number of pills needen for each medicine. I knee beside Eun Bi and gave her the medicine. "Its okay. Just leave it here. I will take it after this", I know she still embarrassed with me after the confession just now. I shook my head and ask her to open the mouth. And lucky for me, she just follow what I ask.

-a week later-

         "Eun Bi, wake up. You already late. What's wrong with you? Today is the important day and you still sleeping like a baby?", Yuju yell at my ear. "What? Just leave me alone. I still want to sleep", I talk without open my eyes. Suddenly, I feel my body is in the air and turn out Shownu Oppa carry me to the toilet and put me in a tub. "Oppa! How dare you". "My little princess, don't you remember today is your engagement day?", I just shake my head and ask him to get out. 'Yeah, right. How can I forget about this. You are really stupid Eun Bi, forgetting important date like this', and after 30 minutes, I rush down wearing a cute light pink dress.

-at J restaurant-

        "Alright, as we already know, today our family will give each other a pair of ring as a symbol of engagement", my father start the ceremony. Only our family members come for the event. S. Coups put the ring on my ring finger in front of our family and I do the same for him. After that, we enjoy the lunch that my father already book from the restaurant. The next day, I go to work as usual. All the members already know about the engagement, so we become much closer as they always tease me and call me sister-in-law. But, my relationship between me and S. Coups become really awkward. Seventeen has to prepare for their comeback, so they are really busy with practising which give me a leisure time. I just need to buy foods and snacks for them as other things already handle by my uncle. "Eun Bi, can you buy some snacks for the boys? You can head home after that", my uncle approach and sit next to me. "But uncle, its already 11.35 p.m. and I'm a girl", I come to the company with my uncle which mean I left the car at home. "I forgot. You didn't bring your car. Why don't you go with your fiancee? I'm sure the convenience store in front of this building are still open", uncle wink towards me and gesture S. Coups to come to him.

     We walk towards the convenience store in silent. The silent really kill me. "So, what should we buy for the boys?", I try to start the conversation by asking something random. "Well, I'm thinking to buy some snacks and drinks", he answer without looking at me. At the convenience store, we full the basket with snacks and drinks. After paying, he brings all the plastic bags by himself. "Let me bring the snacks, it's light", I take the plastic bag from him. Just when I want to cross the road, a motorcycle nearly hit me but I was saved by S. Coups. He managed grab my waist just in time before the motorcycle pass. "Erm, thanks", I said with a blushing and I can see his face is blushing too. "Erm, looks. I know things that happen to us is to sudden. I mean with the engagement, the confession, but I don't want our relationship become awkward. Let's put all the things behind and start as new. Why don't we start over again, as friend", I gather all my strength to voice out what I feel. The incident really give me strength. S. Coups nod and bow to me, "Hi, my name is S. Coups and I'm the leader of Seventeen". I bow to him back, "Hi. My name is Choi Eun Bi and I'm your temporary assistant manager", then we laugh together. Our situation is really weird right now.  We start talking about random stuff until we reach a the practise room.

-one month later-

       Its already a month after I got engage with S. Coups and our relationship becomes better. I mean from friend, we become a lover. I really glad that I ask him to start over again that night. Next week is my last week in Korea. I still doesn't told him about that. I wear a light blue hoodie with a black pant and a matching converse and drive to the practice studio. I help my uncle with the foods and bring it into the room. The boys already drained in sweat as they start practice early in the morning. The date for their comeback is getting nearer which make them to work extra harder. Just when I start passing the food, "What a sight. The lovely bird wear matching outfit", Hoshi start teasing me. I turn to face S. Coups and looks like he wear the same outfit with me. "It just a coincidence", I defend myself and I can feel my cheeks is burning. "Alright guys, remember this Tuesday is the important day. Take a good care of your health. And also today is the last day for Eun Bi. She's will continue her study next week. So, you guys can come to her house after the show this Tuesday for a farewell party", my uncle told them and then when I realize S. Coups looking at me with anger in his face. 'OMG. What should I do now? I should told him before uncle'. After the practise end, I try to talk to S. Coups but he keep avoiding me. Then, I saw him crossing the road and walking towards a park nearby. I call him but he never looking back. I cross the road too when suddenly I saw a car coming to me real fast and all I know after that, everything become black.