Chapter 12

-S. Coups pov-

       Just before I enter the car, I saw she collapse. I think what should I do next. I pick her up and put her at passenger sit. "Hello, hyung. Eun Bi pass out. What should I do?", I ask him hoping he knew what to do. "Just send her home?.....okay....Thanks hyung", I end the conversation and immediately sit on the driver sit.

       I ring the bell and someone open the door. 'Looks like Shownu hyung was right. She's at home'. "Eun Bi pass out. I will bring her inside", she's nod and open the door widely. I rush to the car and pick Eun Bi in bridal style. "Where should I put her?". "Please take her to her room. The nearest door to the stair", she's point to the door. I put Eun Bi on her bed and cover her body with a blanket. "Can you please tell me what happen", she ask while put something under Eun Bi's nose. "She's having a picnic with us and after that we just playing a little games". "Did you guys play tennis? Are she's playing against Kihyun and our brother?". I just nod and give her how-do-you-know look. "I knew it. Eun Bi will be like this whenever she's play against those guys. She already promise that she will never push herself. She will push herself to win the game which cause her body became weak. Oppa already knew about this, but maybe he thought she's already okay. Oppa will never leave her alone if he knew", Yu Na explain everything to me.

-Yu Na pov- (Yuju)

       "Erm, did Eun Bi told you everything? I mean about she replacing me for the game? ", I ask him carefully. "Owh, she already told me. Don't worry, I already forget about what happen in the past. Well, past is past", he smile to me warmly. 'Now I know why Eun Bi fall for him. Its because of the smile'. "Unnie", I heard someone calling me. "Owh, Eun Bi. Are you okay now? I already told you before don't push yourself. Why you so stubborn? You stop playing tennis for along time, your body might get weak as you push yourself too much", I spill out my concern. "I'm sorry. I know about my body. I just to excited", I try to smile with my pale face. "Its okay. You should thanks to your hero for sending you home", and walks towards the kitchen.

-Eun Bi pov-

      "Oppa, thanks. I always troubling you. I'm really sorry. I thought I will be okay", I feel so guilty towards him. "Its okay. I'm going home first", he walk towards the door. I walk towards the kitchen and sit at the dining table. "Unnie, I'm okay now. Please don't get angry with me", unie really care about me. She always blame herself if something happen to me. "I'm not angry. I just concern about you, about your health. But, I guess I don't need to worry anymore since you have your own guardian", Yuju wink and put a bowl of porridge in front me. "Thanks Unnie", I said and I can feel my cheeks is burning.

-2 days later-

        "Eun Bi, can you please fetch us at the airport?", my mom call. "Alright, give me 30 minutes", I rush to the car. Luckily I still on leave. My uncle give me three days leave after I pass out during the picnic. He really know about my body condition. "Mom, can I ask you a question?", I drive them to our house. "S. Coups mother said that you guys are best friend. But, I don't remember if I have a boy friend name Seung Cheol". "Erm, well, me and his mother are really best friend. However, after married, we moving away from each other, following our husband. And I just know about her moving back here", she explain everything to me. "Ow, by the way dad, I'm going to supermarket after sending you guys home. Is it okay?", my father nod to me and give me his permission. After sending them, I drive to the supermarket.

       I take out the list that already make by Yuju. Tonight, everyone will gather at home and my siblings will cook for dinner. It's being a long time since we last sit and eat together. I almost done finding everything when I realized that I forgot to take soy sauce. I rush towards the shelf that contain soy sauce and take it. When I turn my body, I accidentally hit someone. "I'm sorry", I bow to him and walk away without looking his face. I push my cart to the counter. After paying, I organised the things that I bought into the car.

       Just before I enter the car, someone hold my wrist, "Eun Bi, Choi Eun Bi, right?", I hear a man voice. "Su..sun..bae", I stutter and I know my hand become cold at that time.