Chapter 22

After that night, my relationship between Bogum and I become a bit awkward. But, just for a few days. After that, both of us get along like usual.

-one year later-

I'm too busy with my study and doesn't keep update about Seventeen. Well, I think it quite good since I can fully focus on my study.

-S. Coups pov-

Since I'm too busy with the group promotion, I forget to stalk Eun Bi's SNS. But, I really hope she still wait for me.

-Eun Bi pov-

"What should I do? The director... my job..arghh!!!", I shout in my room. "Are you okay?", Trish and Ain burst into my room, followed by Grace. "I'm okay. Just a little bit tired", I fake a smile to them.

Flashback

I'm ready to hit the sack when suddenly my iPhone ring. "Hello, owh, Director Park. What can I do for you?", it's quite strange of him to call me. "Meet me? You are here? Okay", I quickly glance at my wrist. I got fifteen minutes before meeting him. "Grace, Trish. I have something to do. I will come back before 12 okay?", I inform them before heading out. But, there's no sign of Bogum. Maybe he just want to meet me.

Ten minutes later, I arrive at the restaurant. I walk to the director. "What can I do for you director?", I take a sit in front of him. "I'm sure you already know my intention right? I'm sure my son already told you about it", he smile to me. "You mean about the marriage thing right? Why me? I just..I don't understand!", I try to stay calm. "You are very perfect for my son. You are the perfect one to be my future daughter-in-law", he still calm with his words.
"Forget about your promotion if you doesn't want to marry my son", he sound so serious. "Director!!", I try to calm myself. I don't want to yell at him in the public. "Well, you give me no choice. I need you to be my future daughter-in-law. I don't want Bogum become depress again. He look so happy when he was with you", the director walk away after finishing his words.
"Btw, I only give you until next week. Give me your answer and make sure Bogum doesn't know about our meeting", he add before leaving me dumbfounded.

-end of flashback-

"Argh!! I have to give him the answer tomorrow. I really hate him. That's it. I need to talk to Bogum. I don't care about my career. Well, I care about it, but, Argh!!", I decide to meet Bogum. "Eun Bi, where are you going?", Ain ask while looking at me. "I'm meeting with Bogum. Don't worry. It wouldn't be long", I smile to her.

After texting Bogum, I wait for him at the park. "Wassup", he take a sit beside me. I told him everything including about my meeting with his father.

"Look. I want to tell you the truth, but you wouldn't hear me. Let me clear about this with you", he look straight into my eyes. He spill out everything to me. "What? You should told me sooner!!", I yell at him. "I want to tell you that time, but you doesn't want to hear. Now, what should we do?", he ask me in confusing.

"Lets tell the director.  I'm sure he will be glad about it", I smile to him and pat his back.

-after one more year😊😊-

It's finally the day. I'm going back to Korea, my homeland. After a long flight, I finally arrive at the airport. Shownu oppa and Yuju unnie are busy, so I take a cab to my house.

That night, all of us have a dinner together with Gfriend and Monsta X members. Both my siblings are excited as we doesn't meet at all during those two years. They also doesn't there during my graduation days. I decide to stay there a little bit after my graduation.

  "Oppa, Unnie. Can we have an outing tomorrow? I really want spend some time with you guys tomorrow before I start my job", I pout to them. "Alright, but where we going", Shownu oppa cares my hair. "Can we go to amusement park? I really want to try those rides with you guys", both my siblings nod and continue watching movie.

The next day, three of us go to amusement park. Both Unnie and oppa wear mask to prevent from their fans. But, I think Monbebes and Buddy already know, just they respect Shownu oppa and Yuju Unnie privacy. We try all the rides in the park. I never feel so much fun like this.
"Oppa, Unnie. Thanks for today. I really appreciate it", I smile to them. "Whats wrong with you? You sound like you doing something behind us and are going to leave us", Yuju Unnie tease me. 'That's right. I'm doing something behind you guys. I'm sorry, but I have to. I want protect what important to me', I just smile to them.

"Dr. Eun Bi, the director want to meet you", one of the nurse inform me. I walk to the director room and enter after knocking. "Eun Bi, thank you so much. Looks like Bogum is very happy now. My grandchild also seem so cute", he give me a hug. "Its nothing. I just do what I think is right", I smile to me warmly. "So, dinner with us tonight, okay", I just nod and leave the room.

  "Dr. Irene, wanna take a ride with me?", I whisper at her ear. "Yaa!! You really shock me. Sure. You already end your shift?", I nod and walk to the car park. "Guess Bogum already arrive at the restaurant ", I talk to myself while driving.

"Look, your mom already arrive", Bogum whisper to the baby while looking at me and Irene. The director and his wife already there, waiting for us.

-S. Coups pov-

I'm sure she is Eun Bi. But, why? She doesn't tell me anything about her arrival in Korea. Does she already forget about me? Did she really move on? So, I decide to follow her. "Look, your mom already here", I hear someone said that why looking at Eun Bi. "What?", I try to control my voice. I take a sit behind her. I'm sure she doesn't aware about my presence since I'm wearing mask. I need to confirm about what I just hear.