Chapter 4

"Oppa!", I scream loudly. I run towards that figure and hug him tightly. "I really miss you", I said to him with an aegyo. "Shownu hyung, what are you doing in front of the door? We want enter the room too", Joheoon tap Shownu's shoulder. I released the hug and let all Monsta X members enter the room. "Owh, my baby. You are here", Joheoon said to me and quickly put his hand on my shoulder. "Oppa, keep a distance. You are smelly", I said and stick out my tongue. I run from him and suddenly hit someone. "Owh, Minhyuk oppa. Long time no see", I quickly hid behind him. Then, I grab Wonho oppa so that Joheoon oppa wouldn't see me. I walk backwards toward the door and hit someone. "Owh, sorry", I bow without looking at him. Suddenly, I feel my feet doesn't touch the ground. "Owh, I.M. oppa. Put me down. Quickly", I.M. put me down and give me a back hug. "Joheoon hyung, I got her", Joheoon got me and tickle me. "Yaaa, let go my baby girl", Shownu walks towards me and hold my hand.

All Seventeen members look at me with unexplained expression. I just give them a fake smile and walk away with Shownu Oppa.

-S. Coups pov-

'Oppa? Really? To the man that she met for the first time? Or something is going on between them? Ah, I don't know and why should I care', I just look away. I just sitting there and I know my members also doesn't understand what is happening. "Owh, my baby. You are here", I heard Joheoon hyung said to her. 'Actually, who is her? Why she seem closed to Monsta X members?'. "Erm, what is Shownu hyung relationship with Eun Bi?", Joshua ask I.M. I try to hear what his answer. "Actually, Eun Bi is..""Seventeen, prepared on the stage now", our manager call us. 'Owh, shit. I just manage to know about her status with Shownu hyung'. I.M. just walk away without finishing his line so that Joshua can prepare with us.

-Eun Bi pov-

"Oppa, when will you coming home? I really miss you. Unnie doesn't at home too. Mom and dad always busy with their work", I said to him with a sad expression. "I'm busy. I will try to spend sometime with you. Okay? But what are you doing with Seventeen?", Shownu ask me with a serious face. "I'm just helping uncle with manager things. Uncle offered to me and I just accept it as I have nothing to do. I have 6-months breaks". "Okay, promise me you wouldn't do nothing weird okay", Shownu Oppa still worry about me. Well, in my family, I'm the youngest and the most clumsiest person. "Okay, oppa. Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself".

30 minutes later, Shownu and I walk together towards the preparation room. "Eun Bi, you doesn't tell Seventeen about your relationship with Shownu?", Wonho ask me. I just nod my head and said "I always said that I don't want anyone to know about me and Shownu Oppa. They might treat me differently as you guys are their friends. Plus, I just stay here for 6-months. "It is what you think. But, Joshua ask I.M. earlier. We thought you already told them". I feel my face became cold and pale. "Did you tell them? They already know?", I ask them seriously. "Chill girl, I couldn't finish my words because they had to do rehearsal", I.M. Oppa put his hand on my shoulder. I feel really relieved with his answer.

"Eun Bi, come and sit here", Shownu Oppa call me and pat an empty spot beside him. "So, tell me. How was your study? Is it okay?" This is one of the reason why I love my brother. He always concerned about me. "Its okay. Nothing fun. Well you know I have to memorize all the weird name of medicine, illness and many more. But, since I'm a medical student but specific in forensic, I can see corpse all the time. It's really fun". All Monsta X members look at me weirdly. "My sister such a weirdo", Shownu Oppa pat my head.

Shownu's hand still on my head when Seventeen members enter the room. They look really shocked with the scene. I removed Shownu's hand and walk towards my uncle. My uncle gave a warm smile towards Shownu. "See you next time", Shownu said and winked at me. All Monsta X members said goodbye to me as they have another schedule. "Alright, that's all. Now, you guys can back to dorm and packed your things", my uncle said and they quickly nod their head.

-at Seventeen dorm-

(S. Coups pov)

" Hyung, what do you think about Eun Bi? In your opinion, what is happening between her and Shownu hyung?", Dino ask me. "I don't know. Why don't you ask her. You are really close to her right? Well, you have a nice conversation in the bus". "Hyung, are you jealous? Your words look like that", Dino look at me with a weird expression. "Me? No. Just go away and pack your things", I try to cover my expression. 'What's wrong with me? It's up to her to friend with who. Ah! I don't even understand with myself'.

-in Eun Bi uncle's house-

'Did I have to mention to Seventeen about my relationship with Shownu Oppa? I still doesn't seem that it is really necessary. But the way I.M. Oppa said, it really necessary. Ah, I don't know. Just let it be. Let the time decide'.

'You got a message'

I heard you met with Oppa? -unnie

Wow,the new spread really quick I guess-Eun Bi

Oppa tell me. When you going to see me? I really miss you-unnie

It's supposed to be me who said like that. You are the one who always busy. Unnie, I'm going to Yeouso-do. With Seventeen-Eun Bi

Owh, really? OMG. I really envy with you. I have my own bias in Seventeen-unnie

Really? Who is it? I can stalk him for you-Eun Bi.

Well, Joshua. Hihihi. Take care of him for me-unnie

I thought it is S. Coups. Don't you said that he is your bias in high school?-Eun Bi

He's not okay. Well, I have to go now. Bye.😘😘-unnie

Okay. Luckily my sister doesn't think S. Coups as her bias. Well, my sister attend same school with S. Coups. But, I can't recognize him at first. Shownu Oppa told me just now.

-at Music Bank-

"Eun Bi, you don't recognize S. Coups? He's the one that your unnie always talk about", Shownu Oppa tell me while looking at me. "Owh, really? Well I'm not attending the same school as unnie. That's why I don't recognize him". "Well, you always sick when you are in high school. That's why mom had a homeschooling for you", Shownu Oppa pat my head.

************************************
I will explain more about Eun Bi's history in next chapter.