IRONY (Romano) 4

HIM

It's only been two days since I confronted her about... those things on her wrists. I know that I was an asshole, I mean, I'm always an asshole but I couldn't help it. She was injuring herself and I couldn't stand to see her like that. All those things I said just came out. I'm a fucking idiot. 

"Fratello?" Feliciano shook me and I didn't realize that I was clenching my fists "Are you not hungry?" I glanced down on the table and saw that my pizza remained untouched. Sighing, I rubbed my temple "I'm not hungry"

"Are you okay?"

"Of course I am, idiota" I drank a glass of iced water, hoping to clear my head.

Feliciano tilted his head "You don't look fine to me" A sigh comes out my mouth. Of all the times he could possibly use the ability to sense the atmosphere...

"I'm fine" I persisted.

"I haven't heard from the bella since the accident" My entire being froze when Feliciano mentioned her "I know that it's only been a few days but it's weird not to see her with you" I let my head drop and I play with my napkin.

"Hey fratello, how about we call her and invite her over?" He suggested. He was leaning over the table, an innocent and cheerful smile plastered across his face. Feliciano loved and cared for her, sometimes I was jealous of how he could act so freely around her.

"I don't think so" There was no way I could face her after our argument.

HER

The soft breeze felt like a cold slap to my face, and the warm sunset never looked more appealing. I grabbed on the railings for support, watching the sky turn into a soft grayish blue. I inhaled the sea and listened to the waves. I used to adore all of it but now everything just seemed so... pointless.
Will I ever recover?