Chapter 13

Edited.

Eva's POV

I look deep in his eyes hoping he will say 'Yes' to my question. I can still feel his lips on mine, the tingling still on my lips. Is he going answer my question? "No." He says flat out. What?!? But I want him to kiss me again, that was my first kiss.

"Then how are you going to kiss me again?" I ask.

"Like this" his cold hands wrap around behind my neck pulling me towards his lips. He kisses me sweet, his lips cold at first but they turn warm. It soons becomes more passionate and tough and I can't help it. I don't know what happened I've never been so confident to do these things.

I bit his bottom lip and stretch it out before letting go and kissing him again. He puts one cold hand on my waist and I straddle him. I feel him pushing his tongue in my mouth. This kiss hurts for how hard his lips are pushing on mine.

He puts both hands on my hips and squeezes hard. I like the pain. I moan and that seems to drive him wild. He pins me down to the bed and starts trailing kisses down my neck. Bite me! Bite me!

He groans and lifts him self up. "I'm sorry" he says out of breath "I just can't help myself around you, I can't leave you" he says.

"Then don't" I say as I crawl towards him on my bed. I sit in front of him and he looks at me.

"I'll hurt you" if he's gonna hurt me why doesn't he change me.

"Then why won't you change me? I'll be better as a Vampire anyways" I shrug, maybe that's true.

"No, you should live a life like any other human, trust me you don't want to be a killer" he gets up off the bed.

"Well at least stay here with me?" I ask. He turns around to look at me and sits back down on the bed. "Do you want to dance?" I ask as I pull his hand down the stairs into the living room. I push the couch but it barely budges. I look at Julian and he smirks as he pushes up against the wall without trouble.

I point to the table and give him my pouty face. He smiles and picks up the table and moves it to the side. I plug my phone up in the aux. I turn on shuffle and one of my favorites comes on 'Daddy issues' by The Neighborhood. It's chill.

I turn it up loud hoping we don't get a complaint. I grab his hand and start swaying with him. He looks down at my feet and follows my lead. If there's one thing I love it's dancing as if you didn't care or if you're high as fuck.

Take you like a drug, I taste you on my tongue.

You ask me what I'm thinking about I tell you I'm thinking about whatever you're thinking about.

Tell me something that I'll forget and you might have to tell me again, its crazy what you do for a friend.

Go ahead and cry little girl, nobody does it like you do. I know how much it matters to you.

I know that you've got daddy issues.

The song plays and I can't help but let go of Julian to dance on my own. I sway my hips and close my eyes as if there's nothing there. I twirl as my hair floats. I lift my arms up and slowly put them down as they trail my body.

I feel cold hands grab my waist and pull my back up against him. I keep swaying but soon turn around and open my eyes to see him staring at me with eyes black.I smile at him and peck his lips. I turn back around and kept dancing with him.